Nycfc Forums Watch Party - Orlando V Nycfc

Ahh I guess gifs don't work here
tumblr_inline_n8s25sPq4W1rkg7ly.gif

This has become my official away game bar. Perfect spot to watch the matches. I even met a fellow self-hating Everton fan at R'sD, which NEVER happens lol. What a great night! As for the chants, whatever, it's not the greatest chant but we all loved singing it last night, and game after game new songs will form organically -- there's already talk of a song for Saunders after his baller display last night. Guy was a boss

Thanks Mick and the rest of your staff for the great time! It was great meeting you down in charleston and hope you all had fun down in MouseTown!
Thank you so much for coming out and helping to make it a great success. We'll go from strength to strength with the fan's we have on our side.

Reactions: quesadiaz
I was right in that corner where the white-matted picture is hanging. The white guy with ugly sweater. Then there was a shorter ambiguously ethnic guy (as I said before, a super nice guy) and then my wife.

One thing I'll say is that everyone was really great about having a good, welcoming and hospitable attitude. From staff to patrons, it was truly a very friendly place. I've been to multiple parties for a major NYCFC supporter group and never been spoke to by anyone. Definitely not the case here. Everyone was fun and in good spirits. The Mix goal would go down as one of my favorite goals of all time, save the latter score.

Nonetheless, I will always remember it. And really? Could there have been a better player to score it or a better celebration? He seems to truly love playing for NYC, and I am thrilled that he is here. Is it too early to start wondering how long it will be before bigger leagues start calling? I want him to play for us for forever.

If you were creating a prototypical star for a new NYC MLS club, could you do any better? And the fact that we supporters and the club all knew it, and he is living up to it, makes it even sweeter. Just a dream. We get to enjoy him all year and hopefully many more to follow. Just complete class.

Hey Midas Mulligan... I was that "shorter ambiguously ethnic guy"... just joined the forum and just got a season ticket yesterday. I'm sure I'll see both you and Brook around again. Take it easy.

Hey Midas Mulligan... I was that "shorter ambiguously ethnic guy"... just joined the forum and just got a season ticket yesterday. I'm sure I'll see both you and Brook around again. Take it easy.
Glad you joined up! Now that I know you, we can have beer showers after goals.

Eta: serious question: is ambiguously ethnic offensive? I did not mean it to be. I was trying to be specific in identifying myself and location. I figured that was about as neutral as possible.

Reactions: Michael. Mellamphy