Nycfc Forums Watch Party - Orlando V Nycfc

I was right in that corner where the white-matted picture is hanging. The white guy with ugly sweater. Then there was a shorter ambiguously ethnic guy (as I said before, a super nice guy) and then my wife.

One thing I'll say is that everyone was really great about having a good, welcoming and hospitable attitude. From staff to patrons, it was truly a very friendly place. I've been to multiple parties for a major NYCFC supporter group and never been spoke to by anyone. Definitely not the case here. Everyone was fun and in good spirits. The Mix goal would go down as one of my favorite goals of all time, save the latter score.

Nonetheless, I will always remember it. And really? Could there have been a better player to score it or a better celebration? He seems to truly love playing for NYC, and I am thrilled that he is here. Is it too early to start wondering how long it will be before bigger leagues start calling? I want him to play for us for forever.

If you were creating a prototypical star for a new NYC MLS club, could you do any better? And the fact that we supporters and the club all knew it, and he is living up to it, makes it even sweeter. Just a dream. We get to enjoy him all year and hopefully many more to follow. Just complete class.

On the meeting people front I couldn't agree more on earlier events.at the jersey event I tried to start a conversation with 5 or 6 people and got nowhere. 1 of my strong points is introducing myself and consider myself able to hold my own in almost any conversation for at least 5 minutes . All of the people I talked to tonite were able to have a conversation and were engaging after initial contact.

I stopped off at Ryan's Daughter for an hour before the game with R roxfontaine and JGriff217 JGriff217. The bar is awesome and I may even make it a home pregame bar. We parked nearby for just 10 bucks and its a couple stops on the 4. I loved the staff. Met some good people, although I didn't get a ton of folks forums names except for @Steven (hope that's the right tag). We went to Nevadas for the game itself because I wanted the big crowd and the chanting and singing, but we came back up and had a couple more rounds before heading off. Closed the top floor. It was a great time.

Shepherd's Pie? ON POINT.

I stopped off at Ryan's Daughter for an hour before the game with R roxfontaine and JGriff217 JGriff217. The bar is awesome and I may even make it a home pregame bar. We parked nearby for just 10 bucks and its a couple stops on the 4. I loved the staff. Met some good people, although I didn't get a ton of folks forums names except for @Steven (hope that's the right tag). We went to Nevadas for the game itself because I wanted the big crowd and the chanting and singing, but we came back up and had a couple more rounds before heading off. Closed the top floor. It was a great time.

Definitely stop by next week on Saturday. Glad you had a good time.

Reactions: JGriff217
Had a great time meeting everybody. I was at the bar with my girlfriend, we were both in away jerseys. So much fun and great atmosphere. Walter and Sasha and Sebastian were great, food was superb. Recorded the aftermath of the goal on my phone, wonderful crowd. We'll be back!

Reactions: JGriff217
Just got back from Ryan's Daughter. Absolutely awesome bar to watch a game at. Thanks Michael. Mellamphy Michael. Mellamphy for setting up such a great party. It was packed, but not too crowded to make it hard to get a drink. We trekked up there from Brooklyn and will definitely be going back for other away matches. Met some cool forum people too. Greta time all around and can't wait to meet some more of you guys at the party on the 14th!
Thanks a million mate. I hope everyone there had a ball. We like to think of ourselves as one big family at Ryan's Daughter. And I'm thrilled that we have NYCFC AND MLS fans added to the list.

This has become my official away game bar. Perfect spot to watch the matches. I even met a fellow self-hating Everton fan at R'sD, which NEVER happens lol. What a great night! As for the chants, whatever, it's not the greatest chant but we all loved singing it last night, and game after game new songs will form organically -- there's already talk of a song for Saunders after his baller display last night. Guy was a boss

Thanks Mick and the rest of your staff for the great time! It was great meeting you down in charleston and hope you all had fun down in MouseTown!

Had a great time meeting everybody. I was at the bar with my girlfriend, we were both in away jerseys. So much fun and great atmosphere. Walter and Sasha and Sebastian were great, food was superb. Recorded the aftermath of the goal on my phone, wonderful crowd. We'll be back!
So glad y'all had a great time - I think I speak for all the staff when I say we had a blast too. Welcome to the family!

Had a great time there and the food was great. Sat my fat tail in a leather chair and made myself comfortable.

Would have preferred hearing the half time commentators over the rap, but to each their own. Recorded the game so caught up at home. Very happy Mick is adding an IPA.

Mick, thanks again and to the staff - thank you!

Shepherd's Pie, ON POINT

Ryan's Daughter was awesome. The Shephard's Pie was great, the wings were superb and the people were very cool. Just a great time all around, definitely will be a regular stop

I even met a fellow self-hating Everton fan at R'sD, which NEVER happens lol.
3a363d263d40ed448000705a4e372e8963a3448872a307c0456ecfee19a3a7a5.jpg

http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/nil-satis-nisi-optimum-official-everton-thread.1988/