Nycfc Forums Watch Party - Orlando V Nycfc

I had an amazing time. Love the bar and atmosphere. Nice meeting kylelovescrayons kylelovescrayons and @danger. Hope to meet more of you in the future. 2 points dropped but I expected a draw coming in. I'll take it. You're all welcome for the $2 Jameson shots.
Where were you during the match?

And I hate the chant folks on the bar side were doing all night. Won't go into it here since I started a thread in supporter talk forum.

I was on the back wall just by the recessed area. There was a random guy (nice enough), then my wife. She had on an away kit. I had on the ugly sweater (thanks NYCFC merch fuckers).

Reactions: Michael. Mellamphy

And I hate the chant folks on the bar side were doing all night. Won't go into it here since I started a thread in supporter talk forum.

I was on the back wall just by the recessed area. There was a random guy (nice enough), then my wife. She had on an away kit. I had on the ugly sweater (thanks NYCFC merch fuckers).

I was sitting by the Window, my girlfriend was on the last stool of the three by that recess! I also had an away kit on.

I was sitting by the Window, my girlfriend was on the last stool of the three by that recess! I also had an away kit on.
Your old lady had on the blue shirt? She's sort of Greek looking/Mediterranean?

Well done.

Your old lady had on the blue shirt? She's sort of Greek looking/Mediterranean?

Well done.

Yes she IS puero rican and Irish =) lol. She had the shorter hair in jeans, my buddies girlfriend was the one with the longer hair, yoga pants on. They both had blue shirts on. Lets def grab a drink on Saturday at the Forum party!

And yes Dan IT WAS THAT GOOD.

Yes she IS puero rican and Irish =) lol. She had the shorter hair in jeans, my buddies girlfriend was the one with the longer hair, yoga pants on. They both had blue shirts on. Lets def grab a drink on Saturday at the Forum party!

And yes Dan IT WAS THAT GOOD.
Yep. Short hair / royal blue shirt. You have dark hair. My wife and I took your places to have an extra drink after the match.

And no, you don't stop noticing women after you're married.

Reactions: JGriff217

I was near the "living room" area standing behind one of the leather chairs. I was right next to the food trays but didn't actually eat any.

Reactions: JGriff217
whoa i can see me ... black reflective bag and jacket ... that one is me ... looks like i'm drinking ... surprise surprise

Reactions: Gavin23
You guys are lucky there is only one football bar in Pittsburgh, and nobody in this town pays attention to the sport.
sharper edge? I think i watched a Euro game there ... or went there before watching a euro game ...

Couple more from when it started to get going.
DTz1wNgl.jpg

j0DWdEnl.jpg

I was right in that corner where the white-matted picture is hanging. The white guy with ugly sweater. Then there was a shorter ambiguously ethnic guy (as I said before, a super nice guy) and then my wife.

One thing I'll say is that everyone was really great about having a good, welcoming and hospitable attitude. From staff to patrons, it was truly a very friendly place. I've been to multiple parties for a major NYCFC supporter group and never been spoke to by anyone. Definitely not the case here. Everyone was fun and in good spirits. The Mix goal would go down as one of my favorite goals of all time, save the latter score.

Nonetheless, I will always remember it. And really? Could there have been a better player to score it or a better celebration? He seems to truly love playing for NYC, and I am thrilled that he is here. Is it too early to start wondering how long it will be before bigger leagues start calling? I want him to play for us for forever.

If you were creating a prototypical star for a new NYC MLS club, could you do any better? And the fact that we supporters and the club all knew it, and he is living up to it, makes it even sweeter. Just a dream. We get to enjoy him all year and hopefully many more to follow. Just complete class.

I was right in that corner where the white-matted picture is hanging. The white guy with ugly sweater. Then there was a shorter ambiguously ethnic guy (as I said before, a super nice guy) and then my wife.

One thing I'll say is that everyone was really great about having a good, welcoming and hospitable attitude. From staff to patrons, it was truly a very friendly place. I've been to multiple parties for a major NYCFC supporter group and never been spoke to by anyone. Definitely not the case here. Everyone was fun and in good spirits. The Mix goal would go down as one of my favorite goals of all time, save the latter score.

Nonetheless, I will always remember it. And really? Could there have been a better player to score it or a better celebration? He seems to truly love playing for NYC, and I am thrilled that he is here. Is it too early to start wondering how long it will be before bigger leagues start calling? I want him to play for us for forever.

If you were creating a prototypical star for a new NYC MLS club, could you do any better? And the fact that we supporters and the club all knew it, and he is living up to it, makes it even sweeter. Just a dream. We get to enjoy him all year and hopefully many more to follow. Just complete class.

Totally agree with this. First watch party I've been to with my fiancé where we had a bunch of talkative people around. It was great.