Nycfc Marketing Strategies?

They want to be the team of New York, they have made very clear marketing mistakes but that is who they want to see there games. Now in terms of demos they want the people with money the Young Professions who can't afford MLB,NFL and NBA prices and by the fact that a large part of the stadium is a family section the want families and priced for families. Which is smart cause they are a new team and want to get them in young, so you want to hook'em in early and win so you keep'em coming.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
They could deffinetely market to the 16-24 demo. Cmon: highschool/ college kid wit extra 25$
Can buy merchandise and tickets in the nosebleeds but really not the sweet spot for most businesses and a new sports franchise.

W
Can buy merchandise and tickets in the nosebleeds but really not the sweet spot for most businesses and a new sports franchise.
hich is better: hundreads of loyal college kids wit tix in supporter sections (jerseys, beer, food, scarves) or a dozen families.

The families cant go to every game either (kids grades, school days)

I went to Met games with my family all the time. Its good for when youre 8. But when you become older you realise that you dont wanna be surrounded by families. As a person u18, i can happily say that i dont like being around families. Id rather be around "my own kind" (young at heart people who curse)

W

hich is better: hundreads of loyal college kids wit tix in supporter sections (jerseys, beer, food, scarves) or a dozen families.

I went to Met games with my family all the time. Its good for when youre 8. But when you become older you realise that you dont wanna be surrounded by families. As a person u18, i can happily say that i dont like being around families. Id rather be around "my own kind" (young at heart people who curse)

A dozen families. They end up buying crap for their kids and they have more expensive seats.

W

Both we have had this discussion before, you want everyone but you need the people with the most money you can get for the Families and the 23-35 year old young professional about to start there families, and the people with families and get there kids to become fans young and start a cycle of it. College kids are nice to have but they don't have disposable income.

A dozen families. They end up buying crap for their kids and they have more expensive seats.
Buy crap yes, but only once. How many times can you buy an 8$ bear?

Idk about buying more expensive seats tho. My parents always tried to get grandstand.

Both we have had this discussion before, you want everyone but you need the people with the most money you can get for the Families and the 23-35 year old young professional about to start there families, and the people with families and get there kids to become fans young and start a cycle of it. College kids are nice to have but they don't have disposable income.
25$ a game isnt much to dispose

Im u18 so no i dont

igd9PbGwJXwiO.gif