Nycfc Picks Up European National Team Striker

I think this is a good pick up. He's a big physical guy. He won't score a lot of goals but could draw some attention away from Villa. I think he scored 14 goals in 64 appearances not exactly Jozy numbers but certainly nothing outstanding. I gotta tell you I am really getting excited for this season.

Ha I love their headline, "European national team". Like the EU has its own national team aka ENT or EMNT. They couldnt say Slovakian national team? Then again it's the NY Post ha.

Looks like they listened to you. The title has been changed to "Slovakia national team". The URL is still the same though.

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
I think this is a good pick up. He's a big physical guy. He won't score a lot of goals but could draw some attention away from Villa. I think he scored 14 goals in 64 appearances not exactly Jozy numbers but certainly nothing outstanding. I gotta tell you I am really getting excited for this season.

Playing with a guy like Villa could also increase his production like Thierry Herny's influence did to Bradley Wright-Phillips' goal scoring with the Red Bulls. Same goes for Mullins or whoever we pair with him really.