NYCFC Players Wanted Thread

I have Mix on my kit I don't want to trade him. My whole point was with have glaring holes in our lineup and a glut of certain positions in midfield. Trying to be realistic like it or not I'm sure we're sticking with Lampard and Pirlo. That being the case who besides Mix and Poku do we have that other MLS teams might be interested or willing to give us something decent in return for?
Tommy mac has been great, but You Build around Mix and Poku you can pawn off Tommy or the Right price.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
I have Mix on my kit I don't want to trade him. My whole point was with have glaring holes in our lineup and a glut of certain positions in midfield. Trying to be realistic like it or not I'm sure we're sticking with Lampard and Pirlo. That being the case who besides Mix and Poku do we have that other MLS teams might be interested or willing to give us something decent in return for?
I see your point, and it makes sense, but why can we not loan one of them out for a year?

I don't want to sound dismissive but what does Mixes flair get us. Tummy has been way more productive and the numbers prove it. His dribbling looks tame and he dosent have that vision. He just kinda runs around. Offload him now before the hype train leaves.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I don't want to sound dismissive but what does Mixes flair get us. Tummy has been way more productive and the numbers prove it. His dribbling looks tame and he dosent have that vision. He just kinda runs around. Offload him now before the hype train leaves.
Well, nothing directly, but as with everything with our team the answer would be "a lot more" if we had a solid defense behind him. Mix's "problem" is that he has to worry about rushing back to defend as well as rushing forward to attack. Similar with Pirlo, actually. With a great defense behind him his own defending isn't an issue.

Not saying anything new here, actually, I guess.

This is a player we should try to get on loan from Man city - Bruno Zuculini is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a central midfielder for English club Manchester City.

He would be a great fit , great skill on the ball, great passing and shooting. 22 years old and he can grow with this team.

This is a player we should try to get on loan from Man city - Bruno Zuculini is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a central midfielder for English club Manchester City.

He would be a great fit , great skill on the ball, great passing and shooting. 22 years old and he can grow with this team.
Don't really know much about this guy, but I don't think we need another central midfielder on loan to add to our logjam of players already there.

Someone who can play out wide, a striker, or some defensive help would be better options.

Well, nothing directly, but as with everything with our team the answer would be "a lot more" if we had a solid defense behind him. Mix's "problem" is that he has to worry about rushing back to defend as well as rushing forward to attack. Similar with Pirlo, actually. With a great defense behind him his own defending isn't an issue.

Not saying anything new here, actually, I guess.
This.

One big reason, imho, we haven't seen as much from Mix as we want is also that he is on the right wing. Villa tends to float left. Pirlo is played left with AJ right. LB is 69 vs Iraola on the right. Top to bottom our left side is way better built for offense. And yes, Mix gets back on D way better than TMac or any other wingers we've played.

For the love of Kreiss, could we just get one game with him at CDM next to Pirlo and AJ on the bench? Just one?!?

off season needs

- a dm- who is feisty, a hard runner, good tackler and able to keep possession.

- a center back who is tactically intelligent. good in the air and decent speed.

- back up center back- maybe a good draft prospect.

- a left back- angelino will most likely not come back. wingert has underperformed. hopefully we land a left back who can defend.

- A gk- saunders has done better than most, including myself, would have thought prior to the season starting. He could use some competition.

- chemistry. This team needs to learn to play with each other.

- lampard and pirlo needs to step it up. Lampard started this season on everyones shit list and has ended on it. If he is here next season he needs to step it up or step away.

On non DP money? What about allocation orders and shit?

Man I love how Ryad Mahrez plays but he's more likely to upgrade from Leicester or go to the Middle East than come here.

you can get him as a non np and the allocation order isn't an issue