Nycfc V Puerto Rico National Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the roster, here is how I would set up for the match for a preview.

View attachment 3669
Other than switching Pirlo and Mix that's literally what I had said for our front six in the formation thread yesterday, great minds think alike I suppose

EDIT: You wouldn't play the previous Puerto Rican National team Goalie, Saunders as a PR statement because you're in Puerto Rico?

Per NYCFC's Snapchat account, City Beats has made the trip to Puerto Rico. Kind of glad I didn't go now, hopefully I won't have to hear them over YES.
12341329_525491697624291_6675674500644404199_n.jpg

:D

GET OUT YOUR KITS! GET OUR YOUR SCARVES! IT'S BEEN 47 DAYS SINCE NYCFC'S LAST GAME AND BOY DOES TODAY FEEL GOOD!

MIX DISKERUD WILL SCORE A HAT TRICK!

THERE WILL BE A POKU!!! PARTY!!!

NO NED. NO KWAME. NO KREIS TO MESS UP A LINEUP.

WELCOME TO NYCFC VS. PUERTO RICO. THE GAME WHERE EVERYTHING'S MADE UP AND THE POINTS DON'T MATTER. THAT'S RIGHT THE POINTS ARE JUST LIKE MLS SALARY RULES WHENEVER THE GALAXY WANT TO DO SOMETHING.

Last edited:
If you have Comcast (and no option for YES) and live in Miami is there any way to watch this live streaming etc??

Help.

We're gonna win 10-0!!

And through a shared login (friend of a friend of a friend of a friend, etc) I can log in and watch it on Fox Sports Go!

A good day.

already losing 1-0 with this
I don;t understand the city beats hate. They are talented musicians, and play a cool, unique sound of a marching band playing popular music. Its one of the coolest things the club has done for game day experience.

Its not like you can hear the third rail throughout the stadium, and in a vacuum, the mensa members in the stands started chanting puta.

Status
Not open for further replies.