October 22nd Game Moved to Citi Field

138. I asked about 107 on the phone and they said they will open if demand warrants cause the viewing angle. Said they will put me on a call list before it opens.

I also asked about the food being open or is it going to be the garbage like yankee stadium. Ticket manager laughed. He said if demand warrants it the food places will open but it is their decision.

I asked about the playoffs. And said let’s go houston. He said I’m not allowed to say it but yea. Some of us are thinking the same thing.

I asked about a stadium of our own he mentioned them trying like Belmont. I said Belmont is good if we want to be the Long Island Red Bull’s. He said they were aware of the lack of support for Belmont.

He was a good guy and did the best he can with the shit situation the Yankees and the stadium issues put us in.

I asked about the playoffs. And said let’s go houston. He said I’m not allowed to say it but yea. Some of us are thinking the same thing.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Kjbert
138. I asked about 107 on the phone and they said they will open if demand warrants cause the viewing angle. Said they will put me on a call list before it opens.

I also asked about the food being open or is it going to be the garbage like yankee stadium. Ticket manager laughed. He said if demand warrants it the food places will open but it is their decision.

I asked about a stadium of our own he mentioned them trying like Belmont. I said Belmont is good if we want to be the Long Island Red Bull’s. He said they were aware of the lack of support for Belmont.

He was a good guy and did the best he can with the shit situation the Yankees and the stadium issues put us in.

Why in the world would they hold those back? They are right on top of the pitch.

Why in the world would they hold those back? They are right on top of the pitch.

Because they want to sell more of the $35 seats before selling the $30 seats.

The seats in the lower part of 107 are literally the best seats in the stadium and they aren't selling them. I paid $5 more for seats further away from the pitch.

They used the same tactic for the Fordham US Cup game if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich
When I bought mine, I bought the last three in the section. Were there more available when you bought yours?

Section was basically empty when I bought mine, then again bought mine no more than 3 minutes after I received my code.

There must have been a bot or something that scooped up all the tickets in that section.

I'm going to disagree with you on that one, I checked stub hub and seat geek and there are no listings in the M&M's section, I do believe its basically fans at this point.

Still not going. Seat locations look poor. Difficult to get under a mezzanine if bad weather.

Discussing not opening the food spots? GTFOH

Tried that last night too. Seems ridiculous that you can't use your code multiple times. Do they want people going or not?

I suspect they just used the standard pre-sale setup for the ticket site they used. I would imagine a call to the ticket rep on Monday will work, but silly to wait that long.

I suspect they just used the standard pre-sale setup for the ticket site they used. I would imagine a call to the ticket rep on Monday will work, but silly to wait that long.

My thoughts.... This game isn't getting close to 20k. They should be begging season ticket holders to share their passwords with friends.

I can't go, does anyone want my code?(Assuming the code does not need to match the billing account holder)

They just ran a commercial for the Citi Field match near the beginning of the New England broadcast and they said it'll be on YES 2 live rather than on YES (with a rebroadcast on YES at 7pm). I'll be at the match but that kind of stinks as I don't think Spectrum/Time Warner has YES 2.

Also, the email I got from the club about today's match mentioned next week's home game at City Field, with a Y. Not sure why but I found that just super annoying.

ETA: apparently it's also on Fox Sports Go, so merely bad rather than absurdly bad.

Last edited:
They just ran a commercial for the Citi Field match near the beginning of the New England broadcast and they said it'll be on YES 2 live rather than on YES (with a rebroadcast on YES at 7pm). I'll be at the match but that kind of stinks as I don't think Spectrum/Time Warner has YES 2.

Also, the email I got from the club about today's match mentioned next week's home game at City Field, with a Y. Not sure why but I found that just super annoying.

Is there a YES2? Why can't they show it live? NBA season hasn't started yet and MLB rights are held by TBS or FOX...

Is there a YES2? Why can't they show it live? NBA season hasn't started yet and MLB rights are held by TBS or FOX...
I've heard it mentioned before but not sure where you can get it. Note that I've amended my post to add that it's also on Fox Sports Go as well.

And yes, we're pre-empted by an NBA game. Not sure if it's preseason or a real game though.