Official Expansion Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grabavoy and Findley or maybe Velasquez.
I've always rated Velasquez, he would be a great pick up. Plus his hair-game is is phenomenal...
SebaRUFIO(620x350).jpg

So I'd say it's safe to assume we'll be going after someone from RSL. From that list who would you guys want? I think Grabavoy would be a very nice pick up.

Makes sense. I was surprised to see him unprotected.

Wingert

wow. Fagundez must be going to europe for them to leave him out like that. Orlando most likely will take him.

top two picks per team- chicago- Soumare, Joya , Colorado, Mwanga, Agbossoumonde Columbus- nobody worth it really, Dc united- Jared Jerffery , Connor Doyle, Fc Dallas - hendry thomas , george john Dynamo- Carrassco, Ownby LA- Gordon, Rugg, Montreal - Danso , Heath Pearce ( he aint what he used to be tho), New England- fagundez, Mullins, Barnes or soares, Red balls- Obekop and Luyindula Philly- Macmath, Berry (would be awesome)
Portland- Villafana, Gallego Real Salt lake- Wingert, Grabavoy Quakes- Adam Jahn, Cato, Seattle - Anibaba, Cooper, Sportin - Saad, Toni - Toronto- Jackson, Dike, White caps - no thanks

---Fagundez---------Cooper------------Mullins
---------Mwanga---------------Luyindula-------
--------------------Jackson-----------------------
Wingert--------------------------------------Wynne
-----------Anibaba------------Berry------------------
-----------------------MacMath----------------------

My expansion starting 11

wow. Fagundez must be going to europe for them to leave him out like that. Orlando most likely will take him.

top two picks per team- chicago- Soumare, Joya , Colorado, Mwanga, Agbossoumonde Columbus- nobody worth it really, Dc united- Jared Jerffery , Connor Doyle, Fc Dallas - hendry thomas , george john Dynamo- Carrassco, Ownby LA- Gordon, Rugg, Montreal - Danso , Heath Pearce ( he aint what he used to be tho), New England- fagundez, Mullins, Barnes or soares, Red balls- Obekop and Luyindula Philly- Macmath, Berry (would be awesome)
Portland- Villafana, Gallego Real Salt lake- Wingert, Grabavoy Quakes- Adam Jahn, Cato, Seattle - Anibaba, Cooper, Sportin - Saad, Toni - Toronto- Jackson, Dike, White caps - no thanks
The NE Rev president said he will be on the Revs next year. Just a heads up aside form Fagundez, because of the trades made today NYCFC can't select players form Columbus, DC United and Vancouver.

The NE Rev president said he will be on the Revs next year. Just a heads up aside form Fagundez, because of the trades made today NYCFC can't select players form Columbus, DC United and Vancouver.

To be fair, columbus, DC, and Vancouver only have garbage anyways

Reactions: Kjbert
Is it surprising that Cahill is available ???

nah, didn't have a good year. Was being used as a super sub later on. His Dp status means he most likely will not be taken as NYCFC and Orlando have other Ideas for their Dp. It was a smart move by them.

Reactions: Kjbert
Oh that is smart since no one would pick him up. What about Horst from Houston?

As of right now what do we think are the most important areas on the field for us to bolster with the expansion draft? How much of our starting XI will include players we choose on Wednesday?

nah, didn't have a good year. Was being used as a super sub later on. His Dp status means he most likely will not be taken as NYCFC and Orlando have other Ideas for their Dp. It was a smart move by them.
That's what I came here to ask, any DPs taken in the expansion draft will count toward our limit of three, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.