Official: Pick At The Bones Thread (post Season Drafts)

I liked Michael Azira. I'm with MagnusPax MagnusPax

Paul - Kitchen's contract is up. He is looking for DP money. DC offered him a modest raise over the ~$250k he made last year. It sounds like he is off to Europe.

Stolz is available? Wasn't he highly touted at the draft last year
I wouldn't mind taking a waiver on Stolz (no pun intended), but is he a guy that wants to be here or not? Wasn't there some sort of controversy last year about him declaring he doesn't want to play in MLS and then he made a call to the Red Bulls and told them if they drafted him he would sign?

Reactions: Kjbert
While I am excited to see who the club brings in, I would also be OK if we don't pick anyone in the waiver draft.

Reactions: FootyLovin and Gene
I'm not that surprised we didn't take anybody, but wasn't the draft to start about 10 minutes ago? Guess everybody passed.

I'm not that surprised we didn't take anybody, but wasn't the draft to start about 10 minutes ago? Guess everybody passed.
Yeah the only team to pick was Colorado and they selected Azira who used to play for the Sounders.

I hope they have good phone services in Puerto Rico. Or hopefully someone who has the ability to make smart roster choices is in New York.

MacMath no longer available he was traded to Colorado for a second round pick.

Dallas just traded up to get #1 in Re-Entry draft, rumor is to get Urruti from Portland. If that is true, then it means only Colorado or Philly can get in our way of getting steals like Mapp or Pappa (although I'm not sure we can play wide at Yankees).

Others I'm interested in are Gabriel Torres, Roy Miller, Jeremy Taylor and Alibaba.

Anyone know if there is any way to follow the selections live this afternoon (which I'm afraid is probably very high on the dork list)?

Yup, Seattle apparently found a buyer for Pappa. Unless it is us, I am disappointed

Anyone know if there is any way to follow the selections live this afternoon (which I'm afraid is probably very high on the dork list)?
I didn't see anything on their web site, so in a few minutes I'm going to long onto the MLS twitter account and watch on there. Just as good as anywhere else I reckon.

Reactions: JayH
I don't understand what the deal is with Roy Miller. There have been times with Costa Rica when he looks like a legitimate Top 5 European League player. And then he stinks with NYRB.

He could be a terrific choice at a position of need. But I don't get it with him.