Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already got Mix on a non-DP contract, and some people want Pirlo too? After the crap we've seen this season, pile the Shiekh's money into a large massive dump truck, put the truck on a gold plated plane, load the cabin of the plane that's empty with money, and send it to Pirlo.

No fucking chance in hell that's true

not_true_gif_by_witharattleandhum-d3c5m13.gif
I think it's not likely either but I'm just relaying what I've heard.

Reactions: Kjbert
We already got Mix on a non-DP contract, and some people want Pirlo too? After the crap we've seen this season, pile the Shiekh's money into a large massive dump truck, put the truck on a gold plated plane, load the cabin of the plane that's empty with money, and send it to Pirlo.

Hahahah amazing. This post just made my day. Totally agree.

Remember when NYCFC's first ever reporter told everyone that we had Xavi locked up no doubt? Ah, I still laugh about that.

Seriously though, fuck that guy.

Reactions: BxLio91 and Kjbert
Yeah sorry there's not a chance Pirlo is coming in as a non-DP. Curious as to what source that guy is referring to seeing as he's stationed in Germany.

Starting to think they made him an offer and he accepted verbally through his agent. Nothing signed and nothing will happen until after the CL.

Reports are now all "speculation"?! F that crap. They better finish this deal.

Starting to think they made him an offer and he accepted verbally through his agent. Nothing signed and nothing will happen until after the CL.

Reports are now all "speculation"?! F that crap. They better finish this deal.
I'm not holding our team to finish a deal on speculation.

Reactions: BxLio91
Kind of wonder what it feels like to be Pirlo today. I imagine him sitting in some cafe, looking at his twitter and going 'well if it's on twitter I guess it must be true!'

Reactions: Amon and Kjbert

This actually makes a lot of sense to me. From speaking to someone in the front office, they always intended to have to sign another Designated Player this winter. I figured it was because there would be a 4th or 5th DP added.

What might make more sense is that the Pirlo/Xavi conversations were being had back in March when I was told that, but they knew it was only a half season fix.

The second part of that, where he would join in the Summer of 2016 makes absolutely no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.