Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope fake beards don't constitute "costumes" on the YS prohibited list, because there are going to be a lot of them for his first game if this comes to fruition.

Is AS known to be a reliable source??

Personally, I don't know, but this paper/journalist seems to be the same source that broke the "Xavi staying at Barca", and "Xavi moving to Qatar" news.

But, I don't know why they's get the scoop on an Italian player going to an American team. That's what makes me concerned about this source. Why didn't this come out of Italy or here? Di Marzio is an Italian source, and he claims no deal has been signed yet.

Reactions: Kjbert
Personally, I don't know, but this paper/journalist seems to be the same source that broke the "Xavi staying at Barca", and "Xavi moving to Qatar" news.

But, I don't know why they's get the scoop on an Italian player going to an American team. That's what makes me concerned about this source. Why didn't this come out of Italy or here? Di Marzio is an Italian source, and he claims no deal has been signed yet.

Could it be the paper of choice for Ferran Soriano?

Reactions: Drainyoo
I sent out a couple of emails to some on the NY beat writers to get their take on the situation. I'll pass along any replies I get.

For shits & giggles maybe I'll send one to that douche bag Jack Bell.

Reactions: Drainyoo and Kjbert
Even DiMarzio believes it could happen, they just stop short of saying he's accepted the offer. They say he's still evaluating it.

Even DiMarzio believes it could happen, they just stop short of saying he's accepted the offer. They say he's still evaluating it.

"Could happen" and "done deal" are very different in the rumor game.

Reactions: Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.