Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I usually don't put a lot of credence in these rumors.

That being said, if anyone follows indykaila on twitter, it's probably the best source of intel for soccer rumors. I missed this yesterday but just saw that he posted that NYCFC and Pirlo were speaking. That means it's more than just a rumor. Whether or not a deal happens, who knows, but it means both sides have interest.

Indykaila is known for taking other peoples stories and passing them as his own. Some of the guys from DiMarzio's site often blast him for doing it on twitter. DiMarzio's site is one of the best places to get information. Their track record is excellent.

Reactions: Drainyoo and Kjbert

That being said, if anyone follows indykaila on twitter, it's probably the best source of intel for soccer rumors. I missed this yesterday but just saw that he posted that NYCFC and Pirlo were speaking. That means it's more than just a rumor. Whether or not a deal happens, who knows, but it means both sides have interest.

http://www.balls.ie/football/indykaila-investigate-twitters-famous-transfer-bullshitter/171689

He was also at the forefront of Chelsea signing Hulk, Modric, and Falcao.

The champions league final is June 6th, the transfer window opens July 8th

Yeah I know but they always talk about these guys needing a certain amount of rest between their current season ending and then starting back up with MLS. Just wondering if they will consider June 6th to July 8th sufficient or if they would give him a few more weeks.

Reactions: Kjbert

Yeah I don't wanna be that guy but indykaila sucks, he only tweets bullshit

Khedira has signed with Juventus. Don't know if this is because Pogba is gone or because Pirlo is gone. But Khedira to Juventus a done deal.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
Presented without comment.
Code:
---------Villa-------------------Mullins--------
------------------------------------------------
--------------------Lampard---------------------
-------------Mix---------------Pirlo------------
--------------------Jacobson--------------------
---Calle-------------------------------Brovksy--
--------------Wingert-----Hernandez-------------

Substitute Gooch for WInger and have a healthy Calle, and a sub Facey in for Brovsky then I will go to battle with this team any day. But Jacobsen needs to not play like ass like he has been this year so far. He has been pure garbage.

Would be amazing, finally players capable of seeing all the poacher runs villa makes and currently never gets a pass.
exactly. When I went to the game in Orlando, it was a crime how many great runs Villa was making and for our mid to continue to ignore him. Same with every other game I watch on tv.

Khedira has signed with Juventus. Don't know if this is because Pogba is gone or because Pirlo is gone. But Khedira to Juventus a done deal.

It's mainly because he's free, Juve's getting a ton of money from the CL this year, close to €100 million, is in the CL next year and is looking to shore up the team for Europe now. With domestic dominance, Juve has been making the shift to compete in Europe. If there were a transfer fee for Khedira, no way would they be signing him, but because he's free Marotta is all in on him. I think Pirlo might leave, but Khedira doesn't play the same as Pirlo, they're different roles.

It's mainly because he's free, Juve's getting a ton of money from the CL this year, close to €100 million, is in the CL next year and is looking to shore up the team for Europe now. With domestic dominance, Juve has been making the shift to compete in Europe. If there were a transfer fee for Khedira, no way would they be signing him, but because he's free Marotta is all in on him. I think Pirlo might leave, but Khedira doesn't play the same as Pirlo, they're different roles.

I understand, but he will play in front of one of Tevez, Pogba or Pirlo. Now, all three of those guys could realistically leave this summer, but still.

I understand, but he will play in front of one of Tevez, Pogba or Pirlo. Now, all three of those guys could realistically leave this summer, but still.

Khedira in front of Tevez? Tevez plays up top at Juve. I could definitely see him leaving next summer, after his contract expires. I don't think Boca want to pay a transfer fee for him and Juve won't let him go for free this summer.

I think Pogba will stick around another year, not have a lot of pressure on him before Euro 2016 like he would if he moved to another team, then hopefully he has a great showing and if Juve sell him they can get mega money for him.

Khedira in front of Tevez? Tevez plays up top at Juve. I could definitely see him leaving next summer, after his contract expires. I don't think Boca want to pay a transfer fee for him and Juve won't let him go for free this summer.

I think Pogba will stick around another year, not have a lot of pressure on him before Euro 2016 like he would if he moved to another team, then hopefully he has a great showing and if Juve sell him they can get mega money for him.

Sorry - meant Vidal. My bad. All of Vidal, Pirlo and Pogba could go this summer. Or none of them.

Watching the Juve/Napoli game the other night...announcer made it sound like this is his last year in Serie A and he has already said he's ready for something new. He wants to play and still can play at a high level.

Imagine a late summer game...playoffs in the distance, but we are catching up...Pirlo free kick in a tie game in stoppage time...it goes high, dropping like a missile past a clueless goalie...yes.

Witsel, Khedira etc. aren't Pirlo replacements. But if Juve win the CL by some miracle, I'd bet on Pirlo leaving, and even if they don't it wouldn't surprise me. He's been hinting at it for a while and there's nothing else for him to realistically win in Europe.

From what I've seen he hasn't been great in the latter half of this season, but admittedly I don't watch much Juve and maybe that's to be expected after a WC year regardless. Still a top player and exactly what we need in the midfield.

From what I'm seeing...Juve is looking to bring in Xabi Alonso as his replacement.

From what I'm seeing...Juve is looking to bring in Xabi Alonso as his replacement.

Interesting. Expand on that please. Where are you seeing this? Seems like a logical move for them. Interesting that Bayern would move him on so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.