Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the suggestion someone had of Prilo signing on the video screen during the game on Sunday while in a box and then stepping out to wave to everyone. I then want them to announce that they have a DP signing for the red bull fans in the stadium as well and then show a video feed of an empty room.

I like the suggestion someone had of Prilo signing on the video screen during the game on Sunday while in a box and then stepping out to wave to everyone. I then want them to announce that they have a DP signing for the red bull fans in the stadium as well and then show a video feed of an empty room.

Hahaha, one can only wish. That would be awesome.

No, it cuts to Petke who then opens the door to the empty room and walks away.

The team wants the option.

and he wants a guaranteed 3rd year or just the two year deal with no option?

I'd think if he was at all skeptical about coming here, he'd want the option as well. He's repeatedly said he loves the game and wants to play a few more years. I don't have a problem with the 3rd year and kind of like some sort of consistency with our DPs being around a little while. The rest of our roster has some major holes. We need to plug them in the next two years...but should have stability with our top talent. Mix is our future and believe me, Kries isn't a pimple on Pirlo's ass. What Mix can learn playing with Pirlo for 2 1/2 years could never be duplicated by any coaching staff. Just get it done already.

Last edited:
Reactions: FootyLovin
It seems like this is not happening until next week. I blame Kreis. #KreisOut

In all seriousness, the coaching staff would probably prefer to avoid any distractions going into the derby, especially a whole parade of Pirlo at the game.

Reactions: Kjbert
It seems like this is not happening until next week. I blame Kreis. #KreisOut

In all seriousness, the coaching staff would probably prefer to avoid any distractions going into the derby, especially a whole parade of Pirlo at the game.
Looks like he backed out of negotiations and they'll return to the table following his Miami trip.
At the end of the day he is on vacation right now and comes to NYC every year this time. So its not like the sole reason he is here is because of us.

Looks like he backed out of negotiations and they'll return to the table following his Miami trip.
At the end of the day he is on vacation right now and comes to NYC every year this time. So its not like the sole reason he is here is because of us.
The Post says he's signing on Wednesday when Lampard joins the team.

The Post says he's signing on Wednesday when Lampard joins the team.
yeah they might of decided on the 3rd year thing. I would imagine if they did he would of signed already. But almost everyone who has reported on this still says that is a talking point.

NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan you're really fucking with my emotions. 500 DBs penalty for you!

By the way, whenever I penalize someone in DanBucks, I want them to instantly get transferred to me. Set that up on your end ASAP. Make it work.

NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan you're really fucking with my emotions. 500 DBs penalty for you!

By the way, whenever I penalize someone in DanBucks, I want them to instantly get transferred to me. Set that up on your end ASAP. Make it work.
Hahaha the signing is definitely going to happen.
We just have to play the waiting game now. Honestly, I'd rather them have everything 100% finalized and on paper and signed by Pirlo than go through another Lampard contract saga.

Imagine if CFG fucked this up for us by keeping him on the negotiation table.....I think I would have to track him down and put a flaming bag of dog shit in Soriano's apartment entrance (which I would have to assume is a private elevator).

July 1 worries me. July 1 would be when you could sign a ore contract for Januaru of 2016.

Reactions: sbrylski
July 1 worries me. July 1 would be when you could sign a ore contract for Januaru of 2016.

I'm thinking the same. I'm afraid that there were compromises made and that may be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.