Official: Pirlo Signs With Nycfc... Soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did you talk to Reyna yet?
I didn't have the heart to ask about the third dp, in the end. He was there to talk about the new academy structure, development league, and philosophy and I didn't want to be the wise ass. I will say that he was very nice, pretty articulate and seems to have a clear vision for what he wants to achieve with the youth development program. The new youth director was there also and he was impressive imo. Very passionate and articulate... even with English not being his first language.

Read more carefully, I was talking about the new youth director o_O :D

Claudio is a very nice man and has a wonderful family. Good guy. Misinterpreted club. Sorry.

I didn't have the heart to ask about the third dp, in the end. He was there to talk about the new academy structure, development league, and philosophy and I didn't want to be the wise ass. I will say that he was very nice, pretty articulate and seems to have a clear vision for what he wants to achieve with the youth development program. The new youth director was there also and he was impressive imo. Very passionate and articulate... even with English not being his first language.
That's cool, I'm really looking forward to the youth academy starting up.

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
Status
Not open for further replies.