Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One source is @TabascoDiva who heard it from a top person in FO when she won the match in Glick's box. And I also heard it from a seperate source I can't name who had a conversation with an FO executive. So 2 different FO people being coy, telling us we'll have a DP3 this summer and "it will be worth it". Whatever the hell that means.
It means we're getting MESSI!!!!!!!!!!! Messi!!!!!!;)

One source is @TabascoDiva who heard it from a top person in FO when she won the match in Glick's box. And I also heard it from a seperate source I can't name who had a conversation with an FO executive. So 2 different FO people being coy, telling us we'll have a DP3 this summer and "it will be worth it". Whatever the hell that means.

To anyone who hasn't seen @TabascoDiva 's report, it's in the Events forum here: http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/a-lucky-winner-of-cityzens-sweepstakes.2900/#post-72315

Reactions: adam
images

This guys pretty good... PSG are also trying to get rid of him because of his high salary and financial fair play.

Reactions: Kjbert
I remember very little of Cisse. I remember seeing him in a Liverpool shirt. That's about it. Is this a good signing?
Cisse would not be a good signing at this point in his career. A walking injury at this point who is probably bound for the Indian Super League

Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
images

This guys pretty good... PSG are also trying to get rid of him because of his high salary and financial fair play.

I dont think the financial fair play thing should be looked at as an advantage. Its not like they just need to dump him they need a huge transfer fee. I could be wrong but it is my understanding that part of the calculations for FFP take into consideration the money you make selling players. So the money you get for a player is subtracted from your spend, freeing you up to spend more or offsetting your current spend. Meaning that they not only want to get rid of his salary but they also want to get as much transfer money for his as possible.

If he's already picked out, I wonder when they'll reveal the news. Maybe he'll just show up on the pitch and be announced in the starting lineup.

Won't be Zlatan. If PSG really want to get rid I am almost positive Chelsea will be interested.

I dont think the financial fair play thing should be looked at as an advantage. Its not like they just need to dump him they need a huge transfer fee. I could be wrong but it is my understanding that part of the calculations for FFP take into consideration the money you make selling players. So the money you get for a player is subtracted from your spend, freeing you up to spend more or offsetting your current spend. Meaning that they not only want to get rid of his salary but they also want to get as much transfer money for his as possible.

That's not really how FFP works, the big teams don't need to sell in order to buy, they have a high enough revenue as it is. Of course selling players helps but it isn't necessary. PSG are paying him like €30m a year, considering he turns 34 at the start of next season PSG will probably just want him off the wage bill, I doubt they would want a large transfer fee for him.

@MLSTransfers: Source: Salomon Kalou open to MLS move. #NYCFC said to be a possible destination that interests him.

@MLSTransfers: Source: Salomon Kalou open to MLS move. #NYCFC said to be a possible destination that interests him.

I just saw this somewhere else, too. I wouldn't mind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.