Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN FC just mentioned it being a short term loan that will have him back in New York by the beginning of MLS preseason/camp

Reactions: Kjbert
Confirmed by the mls. 6 months for the loan to mcfc then he'll be back in time for the season. Also David villa is in Melbourne till the start of the season.

I wonder if Villa is saying "how come Frankie got EPL and I got A-League?"

Oh well, weather's better in Melbourne.

Lampard wanted to stay closer to his family ? Maybe City thought it was a position they could use a little more cover in? who knows. fine with it all together as long as they both stay in shape and avoid injury and are ready to go for NYCFC come March.

I thought they could only send one person to Melbourne?

Melbourne can only have one guest, but they can still have a loanee too. The rules concerning guests and loanees are a little muddy, though, and teams have been able to manipulate them in order to have multiple guests before anyway.

Melbourne can only have one guest, but they can still have a loanee too. The rules concerning guests and loanees are a little muddy, though, and teams have been able to manipulate them in order to have multiple guests before anyway.
Oh ok, thanks for clarifying

I rather live in Baghdad then Melbourne.
I'm thinking you don't get out much. The only place worse than Baghdad is probably Sierra Leone or maybe eastern Ukraine. I'm fairly certain everyone on this forum can claim 100 places worse than Melbourne Australia.

Reactions: einwindir
I'm thinking you don't get out much. The only place worse than Baghdad is probably Sierra Leone or maybe eastern Ukraine. I'm fairly certain everyone on this forum can claim 100 places worse than Melbourne Australia.

If I had a choice to kill Hitler or bomb Melbourne, I would bomb Melbourne. It's a massive shithole, people are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.