Official (random Player Name) To Nycfc Rumor Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we'll see another signing until Jersey Unveiling. I can see them wanting to unveil jersey with 3 DP's.
With some of our targets off the radar not sure who it could be but I'm betting on an American.

I don't think we'll see another signing until Jersey Unveiling. I can see them wanting to unveil jersey with 3 DP's.
With some of our targets off the radar not sure who it could be but I'm betting on an American.

Still hoping for Mix, maybe not as a DP

IMO At this point they'll wait for expansion Draft in December before announcing many other players.

Should be the week after the MLS Cup, so maybe around the 1st or 2nd week of December.

take this with a major grain of salt, but KICK TV is reporting that Cristiano Ronaldo is considering a move to Brooklyn lol.

Reactions: Kjbert
Yeah, we can be courting him all we want but we would need to use a draft pick on him. For what its worth, I hear he is pretty nasty.

As a freshman he scored 14 goals for UConn

That was 6th highest in all of college soccer last year

You would think NYCFC and all their glory dreams and international ties would want to use it's international slots on proven foreign players not teenagers from (no offense ) Canada.

You would think NYCFC and all their glory dreams and international ties would want to use it's international slots on proven foreign players not teenagers from (no offense ) Canada.
He's young though, only 19. You figure Jason Kreis can mold him into a good MLS player

Me too. Amazing left foot. Using the Godzilla, Tanaka and Ichiro connection would be super cool and it would make us big in Japan. Plus Keisukekun is only 28.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Something else I hope the CBA changes in "domestic" players. At the very least make Americans and Canadians equal. Maybe even Mexicans or all CONCACAF

Status
Not open for further replies.