Official Schedule Discussion

The core is old as hell. Beckerman and olave are due to slow down, and rimando looked old by the end of last year. Out of the decent teams in the west, i see them as the most likely to go backwards.
You say this, but don't mention that 34 year old Gerrard is going to replace 32 year old Donovan in the summer. A non-Donovan LA Galaxy is going to be hurting. Seattle will be the least changed team out west. I expect them to be right back in it at the end of the season again.

Reactions: Kjbert
It will be interesting to see what the galaxy do in the beginning of the year. No Donovan and no Gerrard, with Portland bouncing back and Seattle mostly the same, could dig themselves a whole. Curious to see Houston and what kc does.

In the east. I think there is a top tier of DC and NE, then a bunch of middle teams with us, Philly, Columbus, Chicago, Toronto, and some bottom teams like Montreal, new Jersey, and Orlando.

Man, if Portland can get Drogba on top of some of the other signings they've made...they'll be tough to beat out West.

Don't think Drog to Portland will happen. I'm betting he retires and stays at Chelsea in a coaching capacity.

ORL-W
NE-W
Col- W
SKC- W
Phil- W
Phil-W
Port-W
Chi-W
Seattle-W
NJ-W
Chi-W
RSL- W
Houston-W
Phi-W
Mont-W
TFC- W
NJ-W
Mont-W
TFC -W
NE-W
Orl-W
Mont-W
NJ-W
DC-W
Columbus-W
LA -W
Columbus -W
Dallas-W
TFC-W
SJ-W
Vanc-W
DC-W
Orl-W
NE-W

34-0
That looks more likely. Whats the Yankees season looking like for '15?

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
ORL-W
NE-W
Col- W
SKC- W
Phil- W
Phil-W
Port-W
Chi-W
Seattle-W
NJ-W
Chi-W
RSL- W
Houston-W
Phi-W
Mont-W
TFC- W
NJ-W
Mont-W
TFC -W
NE-W
Orl-W
Mont-W
NJ-W
DC-W
Columbus-W
LA -W
Columbus -W
Dallas-W
TFC-W
SJ-W
Vanc-W
DC-W
Orl-W
NE-W

34-0
I'm N MLS newbie so I could be way off but I think this might be a bit optimistic.

I don't think we can beat Montreal.

ORL-L
NE-L
Col- L
SKC- L
Phil- L
Phil-L
Port-L
Chi-L
Seattle-L
NJ-L
Chi-L
RSL- L
Houston-L
Phi-L
Mont-L
TFC- L
NJ-L

JULY

Mont-W
TFC -W
NE-W
Orl-W
Mont-W
NJ-W
DC-W
Columbus-W
LA -W
Columbus -W
Dallas-W
TFC-W
SJ-W
Vanc-W
DC-W
Orl-W
NE-W

Slightly off topic, but in regards to MLS Live, that's a pay service correct? Any idea on cost?

Also I know espn3 is free so is mls switching to a free streaming service for out of market games? Just trying to figure this out...

$60 for the whole season and i think $10 a month if you want to buy individual months.

But no one knows what it will be this season just yet.