Official Thread Of The Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

Harry Kane. Talk about an unplayable performance. The last time one player caused Chelsea that much trouble was a few years ago when Falcao scored 3 in the first half.

Reactions: XIValentin
Sweet! Be following Spurs since NBC announced that they would be getting the PL.

Anyone watch the Cup match today? Pretty dominant, but couldn't find the finish.

Sweet! Be following Spurs since NBC announced that they would be getting the PL.

Anyone watch the Cup match today? Pretty dominant, but couldn't find the finish.
I was listening on Sxm on the drive home. Spurs were a little out of sorts it seemed. We got the win however.

McCarthy bid? What are your thoughts on having a go at him?
I think he's a quality player.. With that being said I don't think that's where we need focus. I think we have to get some quality up front as well as the back. Inconsistent in the back line when certain individuals don't show up.

Come on you spurs are heading to wembley. Tottenham's gonna do it again . . .

I just can't get over Eriksen's free kick. Beautiful. He has to be one of the most clutch players in the league.

Really excited for this final. This will be the first trophy match I've seen since I started following Spurs!

Reactions: jerseyhotspur
Soooo that Kane kid is pretty good, huh?

tm3Ljyr.jpg

Reactions: jerseyhotspur