Official Thread Of The Tottenham Hotspur Football Club

Brilliant.

w1xIlIa.jpg

Saw they played the youngest squad in the league against Arsenal. That's really impressive. Good team for the future no doubt.

Hey glad to see some other Spurs fans around here. Me and my son will be watching from behind the couch tomorrow morning! I think Kane will get one but Spurs will concede more than one unfortunately. After Week 1 fixtures get easier and hopefully they will put a string of wins together. COYS

Not a Tottenham fan but they look good so far against Man United.

Also, did anyone hear the Man U fans singing their rendition of Hey, Baby!?!?!?? EWWW

That was so spursy. We had more chances, more possession, more creativity... but lose from a self inflicted wound.

Hey all. As a Jew with family from east end London back in the day, I am a Spurs fan too.

Played a very Spurs type game today. Better team and lost.

That was so spursy. We had more chances, more possession, more creativity... but lose from a self inflicted wound.

Problem is, many teams still "fear the shirt" with United. They're not the team they used to be. Gov Piss Can is gone, Rooney doesn't keep himself as fit as he should, the supporting cast is lacking. Yet,some/ many teams still have the United will beat us game no matter what, unfortunately.