Orlando City Released Renderings Of New Stadium

Its not, its seating. The whole pitch is in a lowered bowl. See area under jumbo-tron.

4Vpg66R.jpg
As stated earlier IT ISN'T OPEN ON THAT SIDE.

With or without a stadium. We are still better. Taking on any challengers whether in a stadium or out on the fuckin pier!

Nyc is gritty
We love our fuckin city
Pussy cats Pussy cats
We're gonna fuck the kitty!(repeat)

Of course this is at the bar before/after or on the march to the stadium because I read the post about cursing etc.

Reactions: BxLio91
Personally, I really like the way the Orlando SC stadium looks. It seems like a cool place to go and watch a match.

I wonder what their plan is for a few years down the line when expansion becomes necessary. I mean, sure they can build up the fourth side a little but what about when they can sit 40,000+?

I wonder if....they plan on moving into the Citrus Bowl then? :D Which will probably REALLY piss off a politician or two that have already questioned why they aren't playing in the Citrus Bowl anyway.....

I'm sure at some point they'd demand another soccer specific stadium though for sure....
CitrusBowl_Grab.png

First off, what is that pic of? It certainly isn't the Citrus Bowl 2.0.

Orlando announced that they had dropped the ED on the church and just decided to move the stadium. Yes they will be playing on field-turf Citrus Bowl for 2015 season, so although their site lines will be better than NYCFC at least NYC has grass, the real stuff.