Orlando City Unveil Their 2015 Uniforms

Yes but most non-western airlines aren't also owned by the same family that owns your soccer club.
And with the $$$$$ that the company owned by a royal family has put into the CFG / NYCFC / MLS do you not think it has bought the right to advertise its airline on the shirt.

As someone who portrays himself as a fan of the club, you are very negative in your posts regarding anything that is owner related, group related, or MCFC related.

Me thinks you should find a team that plays in your favourite colour and is backed by your favorite product...What no such team exists, I wonder why ?

And with the $$$$$ that the company owned by a royal family has put into the CFG / NYCFC / MLS do you not think it has bought the right to advertise its airline on the shirt.

As someone who portrays himself as a fan of the club, you are very negative in your posts regarding anything that is owner related, group related, or MCFC related.

Me thinks you should find a team that plays in your favourite colour and is backed by your favorite product...What no such team exists, I wonder why ?
Not really sure of the personal attacks. My guess is it has something with not agreeing with others and the internet-big-man syndrome.

However I am very interested in NYCFC. Yes I didn't like the home jersey, so did a lot of people. But we can look past that. The away jersey helps. As for the ownership, I have no problems. I haven't said anything about human rights abuse or anti-Middle East anything.

I was simply stating, to back up another poster, that Etihad Airlines is not as common a American household concept as say Orlando Health. Many people in Florida use Orlando Health, very few Americans know of or use Etihad. Obviously their strategy is to market themselves, great. They are also owned by the same family as who owns ManCity and 80% of NYCFC. All just facts. You don't have to get abusive, violent or combative over that.

Not really sure of the personal attacks. My guess is it has something with not agreeing with others and the internet-big-man syndrome.

However I am very interested in NYCFC. Yes I didn't like the home jersey, so did a lot of people. But we can look past that. The away jersey helps. As for the ownership, I have no problems. I haven't said anything about human rights abuse or anti-Middle East anything.

I was simply stating, to back up another poster, that Etihad Airlines is not as common a American household concept as say Orlando Health. Many people in Florida use Orlando Health, very few Americans know of or use Etihad. Obviously their strategy is to market themselves, great. They are also owned by the same family as who owns ManCity and 80% of NYCFC. All just facts. You don't have to get abusive, violent or combative over that.

MagnusPax MagnusPax , first of all, I am not getting abusive, violent, or combative, and as I cannot easily knock and your front door and have this conversation I am afraid we have to have it over the internet. However should you ever come to the UK, I will gladly give you the address of my pub, I will buy you a pint, and we can sit and have the conversation face to face like adults. Should I get over for a game, I will also gladly meet up for a pint and a chat to get to understand your issues more fully !! For now however we have to agree or disagree via the keys.

Let me tell you I find your knowledge of the MLS, and the American football (soccer) scene second to none here and I have learned quite a bit from you. (Thank you)
However my criticism is that, although I agree you do state facts, you are very good at highlighting the negatives where anything MCFC, CFG, or EPL is pertinent, almost to the point of stoking fires.
I also include in this the number of likes you add when someone argues with a point raised by someone in support of the Group (I wont say MCFC) as highlighted by the Lampard debates as well as this one.
In the last few months I have seen one MCFC troll on this forum (@Bluemoon), and everyone else (from MCFC) I have seen have been supportive to the needs of NYCFC as a club though have recognised the importance of the whole.

I state here and now
1) I recognise NYCFC as its own entity
2) I recognise the rights of NYCFC fans not to have MCFC fans come on here and tell them MCFC are the more important team
3) I recognise the right of the owners to do what they feel best with there business.
4) I anticipate that in the early days MCFC will supply the MLS team with developing talent.
5) I anticipate that some of this talent will be returned to MCFC to further there careers with MCFC or other European team, I also anticipate that some of this talent will find there level (or have personal reasons (wives etc) to stay in the MLS. (I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE A FARM TEAM)
6) I anticipate 5 will get less and less as you start to develop your own talent over the next decade.
7) NYCFC is owned by CFG hence Mansour, this was a fact from day 1. This was what NYCFC chose to support. I cannot understand (in the case of a new team like NYCFC) why fans should attack him, his business, or his associations on a fan forum. It is hypocritical as you chose to support his team in New York.
8) On issues of kit (uniform) it was always said he was going to create a City brand, so although you will have your own identity in many ways the recognisable fronts (colour etc) will be one with the groups. (and there are subtle changes afoot at MCFC as well). Think back to those lights in New York... it was always going to be blue.

I think I have been consistent on the above issues in all of my posts, and have never attacked NYCFC and never will, all I will continue to do is back the team, the owners and the group (and that includes MCFC) when they get undermined in posts. If that is not being a fan, then please tell me how I should support the team in your opinion.

that's cool, i just didn't know where you were going w/ the initial statement. i don't disagree w/ you.