Patrick Vieira Appointed As NYCFC Coach

Bing%20crosby.jpg

Best Bing ever.......

Reactions: NickA and Kjbert
I'm so disgusted by this. I wish I could go back in time before I became a NYCFC fan so I could tell my former self that CFG was peddling lies about NYCFC not being a farm club and wanting to build the right way. All of the fears and concerns have been confirmed. I don't think I can stop being a NYCFC fan but I want to. Absolutely I want to. Maybe Vieira will be a good coach (but probably not), but for what we did to Kreis I hope Kreis finds a solid MLS job soon and spanks Vieria's NYCFC 7-0. It's what we deserve.

WOW . It's OK to be critical. It's OK to hate the move but if you actually want us to lose any match by even one goal never mind 7..... please go find someone else to "support"

I don't care about winning matches. I care about trophies. And this club isn't going to do it with this mindset. If it takes a walloping to get out of this mindset, so be it. I don't want to be the Red Bulls, sitting on 20 years without a title.

I'm so disgusted by this. I wish I could go back in time before I became a NYCFC fan so I could tell my former self that CFG was peddling lies about NYCFC not being a farm club and wanting to build the right way. All of the fears and concerns have been confirmed. I don't think I can stop being a NYCFC fan but I want to. Absolutely I want to. Maybe Vieira will be a good coach (but probably not), but for what we did to Kreis I hope Kreis finds a solid MLS job soon and spanks Vieria's NYCFC 7-0. It's what we deserve.
Peace. You'd rather keep a coach who had shit results? You aspire to be mediocre. We aspire for more. Enjoy your new club.

I don't care about winning matches. I care about trophies. And this club isn't going to do it with this mindset. If it takes a walloping to get out of this mindset, so be it. I don't want to be the Red Bulls, sitting on 20 years without a title.
I can guarantee you in 20 years we'll have many more trophies than the red bulls. But thanks for hoping we get spanked 7-0. True fan you are.

Don't care about winning matches. Care about winning trophies. Great logic.

Wow this guy is obviously a huge fan. Oh wait no he isn't. No love for our team right there.

Reactions: BEC SPK
gosh so many "fans" here with more loyalty to JK than to our club. enough, he is gone, lets move on. yes he had good results with Salt Lake City but it was then and this is now. their logic goes like this:

guy to the current girlfriend: honey why are you dumping me
Girlfriend: because you have not made me happy in the first year of our relationship, I am disappointed and i see no sign of upside potentials if we continue to stay together;
guy: but look, my last relationship was a great one. I made my ex really happy and i was unanimously voted the boyfriend of the year twice. so why are you dumping me? if you give me another year i can prove it to you...can't you see if I was a great boyfriend for her i must be a great one for you if you can just have a bit more patience...
girl: are we really having this conversation?

gosh so many "fans" here with more loyalty to JK than to our club. enough, he is gone, lets move on. yes he had good results with Salt Lake City but it was then and this is now. their logic goes like this:

guy to the current girlfriend: honey why are you dumping me
Girlfriend: because you have not made me happy in the first year of our relationship, I am disappointed and i see no sign of upside potentials if we continue to stay together;
guy: but look, my last relationship was a great one. I made my ex really happy and i was unanimously voted the boyfriend of the year twice. so why are you dumping me? if you give me another year i can prove it to you...can't you see if I was a great boyfriend for her i must be a great one for you if you can just have a bit more patience...
girl: are we really having this conversation?

That analogy only makes sense if you think Kreis should be expected to have won with the roster CFG within a year handed to him the way one would expect a boyfriend to make a girl happy within in a year. If you think that, you're wrong. Simple as that. All franchises have to build, and you can't blow up the roster midseason and be angry at Kreis for not making the playoffs.

Hold Dat Tiger!

That analogy only makes sense if you think Kreis should be expected to have won with the roster CFG within a year handed to him the way one would expect a boyfriend to make a girl happy within in a year. If you think that, you're wrong. Simple as that. All franchises have to build, and you can't blow up the roster midseason and be angry at Kreis for not making the playoffs.
Ok, what did he build in year one?

Reactions: Kjbert
I understand your point here, but I wanna address one particular item you said here and others have elsewhere.

"you can't blow up the roster midseason"

What, exactly, was "blown up" midseason? Do you mean where we brought on additional players that pushed the likes of Brovsky, Wingert (some of the time), Kwame, Ballouchy, and Alvarez out of the lineup?

I don't understand at all how that can possibly be a bad thing.

Reactions: Kjbert