Players in the MLS you'd like to see NYCFC get?

ysmr522

Registered
Mar 30, 2014
Whether its by expansion draft, trade, transfer or loan, what current MLS player would you like to see NYCFC make a move for?

For me, my #1 option would be Andre Blake of the Union. I love his athleticism, and I think he's going to be a big force in this league one day. Unfortunately, he's a Generation adidas player, so he is automatically protected from the Expansion Draft. Maybe NYC can offer a player they selected in the Exp Draft and some allocation $ for him?

Who do you want to see, and why?

I haven't seen much of MLS but Jonathan Osorio has made a good impression on me

I'm another guy who's fairly new to MLS. With that said I sure thought Lloyd Sam of the Red Bulls put on a helluva performance yesterday.

Reactions: MrMartinezNYC
I'm another guy who's fairly new to MLS. With that said I sure thought Lloyd Sam of the Red Bulls put on a helluva performance yesterday.
He's growing on me more and more as the season moves forward. I would still much rather have Holgersson over Eckersley and Armando though. Those two only seem to be good for fudging up opportunities and getting penalties.

I haven't seen much of MLS but Jonathan Osorio has made a good impression on me

Osorio is definately in Toronto's future plans. I'd love to have him, but that seems very unlikely. One non- Generation adidas player who we could go after is Patrick Mullins. He's only played one game for NE, and protecting him doesn't seem like a priority for them, especially after the Bunbury trade

Conor Lade, hes a player on the Red Bull who was their first choice LB for most of the 2012 season then just stopped playing. I remember him being good and one of the best players on the team at the time now he never plays. Former St. John's Red Storm captain and former USA youth international. It would be cool to see him come back to play for a New York City team

Reactions: ysmr522 and samt
I'd like Dane Richards to come back to NY. I always liked his skill and work rate with RBNY. He's in Norway now, but he's 30, so I think would be good for a few a more years.

Diego Fagundez for the Revolution is pretty good and the Kraft's are terrible owners

Last edited:
Reactions: Espovino and Gene
Lade, Osorio, Le Toux (won't happen but it's nice to dream) Jeb Brovsky, and Bocanegra

How about getting ryan meara from nyrb, had a great rookie season before injury, has been stuck on the bench since returning. He's a local kid and went to Fordham

I like Sam, Lade, Bover and Meere from RBNY.

Gonzales from LA

Feguandez from NE

Zusi from SKC

And I want keep an eye on the Jamaican that signed with the Cosmos over the MLS

I like Sam, Lade, Bover and Meere from RBNY.

Gonzales from LA

Feguandez from NE

Zusi from SKC

And I want keep an eye on the Jamaican that signed with the Cosmos over the MLS