Post Game Song

Yes, they do start with Back in the New York Groove. I don't leave until Native New Yorker is done. I enjoy both and when I'm feeling particularly drunk and euphoric from a win I just like to linger and listen lmao.

I don't mind the subway around the stadium and I enjoy Mark Fratto on the PA with the way he announces the goals, but hearing other goal songs does make me a tad jealous.
I think my all-time favorite post-goal song is when the Blackhawks play Chelsea Dagger after a goal.

Yes, they do start with Back in the New York Groove. I don't leave until Native New Yorker is done. I enjoy both and when I'm feeling particularly drunk and euphoric from a win I just like to linger and listen lmao.

I don't mind the subway around the stadium and I enjoy Mark Fratto on the PA with the way he announces the goals, but hearing other goal songs does make me a tad jealous.
Well, last year while no one was in the stadium, they started Blitzkrieg Bop (which i think is an OK goal song, but I think something like New York by Frank Sinatra would be a lot cooler, but I'm happy that they added something!)

Well, last year while no one was in the stadium, they started Blitzkrieg Bop (which i think is an OK goal song, but I think something like New York by Frank Sinatra would be a lot cooler, but I'm happy that they added something!)

Well the Ramones are of course new Yorkers so there is a connection
I think my all-time favorite post-goal song is when the Blackhawks play Chelsea Dagger after a goal.

Saw The Fratellis at Webster Hall several years back. I think their a very underrated band. I'd place them pretty high on my list of post Britpop UK acts.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Well the Ramones are of course new Yorkers so there is a connection

Saw The Fratellis at Webster Hall several years back. I think their a very underrated band. I'd place them pretty high on my list of post Britpop UK acts.
Ah, didn't know they were from NY! Still, think there are better goal songs ;)

apparently someone edited this, or this is how it actually sounds in stadium

Sounds too patched together to be the real thing
Listen here, the horn sounds different at the beginning, too. It's multiple attacks

yea it sounds different. well i guess he just edited