Post Wc Interest Spike

BxLio91

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 1, 2014
The Trap
So I'm seeing on twitter that quite a few people are deciding to get into MLS and support our club. Now saying it on twitter is one thing and actually buying merch, being a STH is another. How do you guys think we can get more people into the club and help skepticals get over our "evil empire" affiliations? Thoughts/Ideas?

Promote the Forums. Invite people to see for themselves who we are and what we are building here.

Not only is it a chance for new fans to get into MLS but it gives them a chance to literally build the team and it's culture.

Reactions: BlueWarrior
Promote the Forums. Invite people to see for themselves who we are and what we are building here.

Not only is it a chance for new fans to get into MLS but it gives them a chance to literally build the team and it's culture.

I agree, push the name of this forum out there. Building a strong community here of fans is as much corporates job as it is ours. And there is no time like the present with the interest generated from this world cup. Put it out there on social media such as facebook, twitter, and instigram.

Reactions: einwindir
I'm also telling people which MLS clubs are fun to watch. I don't want people to give their MLS try to a Colorado/Houston match. RSL, Seattle, Portland, etc. are the teams I'm telling people to give a try. I figure you probably have one good shot, so try to make it count.

So I'm seeing on twitter that quite a few people are deciding to get into MLS and support our club. Now saying it on twitter is one thing and actually buying merch, being a STH is another. How do you guys think we can get more people into the club and help skepticals get over our "evil empire" affiliations? Thoughts/Ideas?

buddy we are the evil empires satanic blue spawn, might as well wear it as a badge of honor!