Potential Loanees From Manchester City

Strength is great. How about that first touch? Wow

Very impressive thus far.

As has been Zuculini, but he will likely go out on loan in Spain or Portugal.

If you aren't watching the game right now, the 17 year old Iheanacho is the best player on the field not named Dom Dwyer
Dom who?

I agree that Iheanacho looked good. MC mostly looked great throughout the match. Although I will caution all of you (as per my assignment) that the first half were players who had to play again in 3 days and the 2nd half was SKC players that were bench and academy kids.

Do we know yet if Rekik would be available or is he going back on a Dutch loan?

Reactions: SebastianBlue
Dom who?

I agree that Iheanacho looked good. MC mostly looked great throughout the match. Although I will caution all of you (as per my assignment) that the first half were players who had to play again in 3 days and the 2nd half was SKC players that were bench and academy kids.

Do we know yet if Rekik would be available or is he going back on a Dutch loan?

That is a fair point.

The additional point is that MCFC had a hodgepodge eleven on the pitch at any given time (with several players having just recently met each other) and few were up to full match fitness. We had some quality senior players contributing to be sure, but if we were to place a percentage to signify the capacity of the team based on the composition of players, their fitness levels, and their comfort playing with one another it would likely be 40% (100% being full strength, of course).

And all signs point to Rekik going out on loan but not to the US.

You CAN recall a player from a season long loan,UNLESS the club that is taking the player on loan pays a fee.

I thought there was something like that where you could. Really need a FIFA transfer rulebook "for dummies", but then of cause such a book could never exist as FIFA will never settle on one rule as in time it may not suit their present agenda.

Guy is 23 Years Old. He's the #2 scorer in MLS, an English National and played high level academy soccer in England before a bad injury. If guys like Zusi were being recruited to play over there, Dwyer certainly can.

How often do you watch Dom Dwyer play?

Guy is 23 Years Old. He's the #2 scorer in MLS, an English National and played high level academy soccer in England before a bad injury. If guys like Zusi were being recruited to play over there, Dwyer certainly can.

Apparently the USMNT is trying to get him to play for us. He will be a US citizen in 2017

Reactions: Kjbert
Correct - he stated last year that he was hoping Roy Hodgson would call him

If that was to me "I was just takin the piss".

Amidoinitrite?

Last edited:
I've watched him at Orlando and SKC. He is a good player, but unlike Orlando or SKC fanboys I am fairly convinced he is just a slightly above average striker in MLS. It was clear last night it was over-matched by ManCity academy players.

Apparently the USMNT is trying to get him to play for us. He will be a US citizen in 2017
USMNT is not trying to get him. KC media is saying the USMNT should get him. Thats all. I am sure they would push for Collin too. Now there is a guy that could thrive at NYCFC and is a green card holder. maybe with SKC spending so much on Zusi and Besler they wouldn't mind trading him.

Academy newbies making a name for themselves,perhaps mcfc could ship out boyata before he gets sent off or scores any more own goals!

Dwyer looked like th ebest player on the field for the first 30 minutes. Get the light blue colored shades off.

Dwyer looked like th ebest player on the field for the first 30 minutes. Get the light blue colored shades off.
Funny I thought Sapong scored and Gruenenbaum kept out the 20 shots on goal? All I saw Dwyer do was go offsides, completely miss the goal or foul for the first half.

I am a neutral, you keep you pro-England, inner-SKC fan glasses off.

No way any SKC player shined last night, I think ManCity academy and bench guys were the only ones shining.

I am pro USMNT and EFC. Could care less about England or SKC.

Dwyer looked strong. Gruenebaum looked OK. Sapong scored on a great cross. I could have put that one in. He had a terrible first and second touch but the ball was so perfect that it didn't matter.

Not all the MC folks looked good. Thought Navas was miserable and Caballero looked rusty.

Not my intention to argue, I just don't think Dwyer is very special. He was awesome for Orlando last year but I just don't think he is at the next level. I much rather see Defoe or Wondo or even BWP then him day-in-day-out.