Potential Loanees From Manchester City

Merged two threads which were fundamentally about the same thing.

Also, for those discussing SKC's salary cap manoeuvrings, can we please return the subject to bringing in loans for NYCFC?

Reactions: MagnusPax
Thanks Falastur but can we have a new thread title? This thread should be about ManCity Academy players that NYCFC is targeting or should target. Not just MC academy players. Thanks.

Thats fine, as I mentioned before, I just don't want us to annoint the loanees as world beaters and saviors quite yet. SKC put out their starting XI for the first half, but they have another game, that matters, Saturday. So I am not ready to write off SKC just yet. The 2nd half was academy kids and benchers, some have never played in front of a crowd before.

I was especially impressed with Ihenacho.
Ihenacho would be a great addition to NYCFC. Zuculini is another player I could see as possibly being a nice addition, although he seems to be drawing interest from other European clubs for a loan deal.

p
I am not. Just because I don't think everything is rainbows and unicorns doesn't mean I am not a fan.
Little too much of this going on around here:
2omc002.jpg

@einwindir can we merge this with the similiar thread at http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/mcfc-loan-targets.1180/page-2#post-16773
paraphrase "the futures so bright you've got to wear specs"

Reactions: Kinkladze
Ihenacho would be a great addition to NYCFC. Zuculini is another player I could see as possibly being a nice addition, although he seems to be drawing interest from other European clubs for a loan deal.
Zuculini is allegedly off to villareal for season

I'm certain Zuculini is going Valencia on loan......I posted a while back,can't remember if I was told Villarreal or Valencia,pretty sure it was Valencia...Can anyone check my post history to find out?
I had no specific or privileged information, I just thought that La Liga or Liga Portguesa would be the best place for him if he did not stay with a City.

I'm certain Zuculini is going Valencia on loan......I posted a while back,can't remember if I was told Villarreal or Valencia,pretty sure it was Valencia...Can anyone check my post history to find out?

Villarreal was what I heard, but it's not confirmed so it could go either way, or indeed he could go somewhere else entirely.

Reactions: MANCHESTER MCFC
Isn't he 23 though? My understanding was that when they said U-21 they meant that

Not sure I want to waste a international spot on a second string goalkeeper.

He's a better Keeper right now than Josh Saunders. He's the U-18 England Keeper and will probably challenge Joe Hart for his job within 2 years.

Why would they send Nacho if they wouldn't send Gunn