Premier League 2021/22

Seriously though, even with a red card, I'm STUNNED by the possession numbers in that game. Arsenal only mustered up 19% possession. How is that even possible. That would be wildly pathetic for a relegation team, never mind a "Super" team like Arsenal.

what a day..

viera's palace win 3-0 over tottenham

ronaldo starts for man united at home. shame new castle are parking the bus hard.

“Leeds piled forward with their typical gusto and despite creating countless chances, they departed Leicester with nothing to show for an encouraging performance…”

reminds me of certain MLS team

• Haha
Reactions: JCMore
“Leeds piled forward with their typical gusto and despite creating countless chances, they departed Leicester with nothing to show for an encouraging performance…”

reminds me of certain MLS team
Marsch was 75-32-44 with them and won a Supporters' Shield, so not really, unless somehow he's responsible for the last 4 years.

Plus, he took over a team that conceded 3.7 goals average over the last 10 games, and managed to concede just 1 in his first effort, which was Away. They've little margin but give him a chance. The guys on the team look like hostages. I think it will be a small miracle if he gets them believing in themselves any time soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoupInNYC
Marsch was 75-32-44 with them and won a Supporters' Shield, so not really, unless somehow he's responsible for the last 4 years.

Plus, he took over a team that conceded 3.7 goals average over the last 10 games, and managed to concede just 1 in his first effort, which was Away. They've little margin but give him a chance. The guys on the team look like hostages. I think it will be a small miracle if he gets them believing in themselves any time soon.
I wasn’t thinking about Marsch at all.

United are so terrible and I am here for it!

City were running passing and dribbling sessions during much of the second half.

Reactions: Sabo