Premier League Week 8 Discussion

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
With the shoutbox down feel free to discuss the Premier League games in here.

Here are the fixtures.

image.jpg

City with the early kick. Unfortunately my boss is in vacation and I'll be working this Saturday which is rare for me. So I'll miss the game :(
However, I will be able to watch United get beat by West Brom.. Hopefully

Hope it looks worse than it actually is. But it's never good when the player is strechered off

If there's any good news, it looks like it's some sort of thigh problem and not a knee or achilles injury.

I don't know how reliable some of these UK newspapers are, but the Manchester Evening News is reporting it's a muscle injury and he'll be reevaluated tomorrow and The Telegraph is calling it a thigh strain.

As I mentioned, it's much better than blowing out his knee.

I don't know how reliable some of these UK newspapers are, but the Manchester Evening News is reporting it's a muscle injury and he'll be reevaluated tomorrow and The Telegraph is calling it a thigh strain.

As I mentioned, it's much better than blowing out his knee.

Both of the newspapers you mention are amongst the better at reporting facts.
Though the MUEN (Manchester United Evening News) do tend to have a bias towards the dark side !!!

Reactions: Gene
Well shit. I come in here all high on the Everton win and then find out that Lamps is hurt. Why you gotta toy with my emotions, soccer gods?

West Brom v Manchester United starting up right now on NBCSN. Do they consider this Monday Night Football in the UK? :D

MUFC are in real trouble. They're 12 points from 8 matches against terrible teams, and the schedule now turns to Chelsea, City and the like. I just don't see how on this form they can stay in the race for a UCL spot.