Purchasing Nycfc Merchandise

Jun 2, 2014
I'm eager to start gathering some gear... Was curious to know if anyone had made in purchases and would recommend. Thinking about getting one of the slouch caps -- any people on here able to give me a quick review?

I'm kind of insane and own every single item in the team store and the adidas line at Dicks Sporting Goods (except the Track jacket which they canceled orders on and I'm pissed about).

Now, that I think about it. I just have the flexfit hat. So I lied this whole time. I don't have any snapbacks or slouches.

I'd like to purchase more to satiate my hunger for all-things NYCFC but I think the Season Tickets will be my last purchase for quite some time.

I really want I get some gear but in my opinion the gear is all kind of generic, but I still like it.

track jack is fuego. i also have the snapback, the flex fit cap, subway tile tee the blue tee that says nycfc across the front with the crest in the upper left hand corner, the sweatshirt, the navy, sky blue, and white shirt, the new "blade runner" tee. I have them all basically and they're all fresh as fuck. the first run of the shirts with the logo in the middle of them some of mine came out messed up (off centered, circle was more of an oblong shape and stretched) returned them and got new ones and they seemed to have fixed the problem so order away!!

I have all the t-shirts, including the first Gildan shirt that was given out as Twitter prizes. I think I was the 5th winner, I also have a ton of the rare NYC FC Topps cards.

i got dat track jacket, bitches. plus the slouch cap, sky blue/dark blue/grey tees with center logo, subway tile tee, and nycfc band across middle tee and i just ordered the villa jersey tee and will be picking up the white polo from Dicks

I need stickers. Give me stickers please. I'm a football buff with a huge network base and I'm going to Brazil as well. Will need stickers to promote and a few for myself.

I recently bought the NYCFC scarf.

I REALLY want the 'For Club And Country' scarf yet I know they're done with those giveaways; does anyone know if they will be selling those scarves in the future? I see other clubs selling them in their respective team stores.

The online shop charges $100 to ship the UK which is absolute bull shit, especially considering the club's ties with City. There's no way it costs $100 to ship a T-Shirt to me in Liverpool. There's a $175 option as well which is really just taking the piss. How did they come up with those prices?
BpJn895CIAAV3eE.png:large

So I'm without merch right now and most definitely will be until I return to NY. If the jersey comes out before I'll have to ship it to my wife in BK and wait until I get there. Really pisses me off though these prices, just pure exploitation.

I thought the club announced they were going to fix the problem concerning overseas shipping? Obviously not.
I also thought they were selling some items on the MCFC site.

The online shop charges $100 to ship the UK which is absolute bull shit, especially considering the club's ties with City. There's no way it costs $100 to ship a T-Shirt to me in Liverpool. There's a $175 option as well which is really just taking the piss. How did they come up with those prices?
BpJn895CIAAV3eE.png:large

So I'm without merch right now and most definitely will be until I return to NY. If the jersey comes out before I'll have to ship it to my wife in BK and wait until I get there. Really pisses me off though these prices, just pure exploitation.
How much is normal shipping ot the UK? I would help you out with sending you one if it is cheaper that way

I really want I get some gear but in my opinion the gear is all kind of generic, but I still like it.

I agree. All the merch right now is pretty lame, and some are just awful like this one:

pDSP1-18854519p275w.jpg

Ooooff. The hats are pretty terrible too. Slouch and Flex Fit have no shape, and who wears bent bills anymore? I wish they'd make a New Era fitted with just the NYC lockup embroider on the front. I actually mocked it up and sent it to them on Twitter. There's something about stupid licensing issues where Adidas can only make the caps.

nyfc-cap.png

I'd buy that thing in a second. I hope the real stuff they release after the kits are out looks much better.

I do love the Adidas Legacy Track Jacket, though. Have to get that.