Questions For Kreis, Reyna, Pernetti - Lunch

Steven

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 30, 2014
Hey guys,

As you may recall, there was a promotion at Modell's where the first 5 people to buy the NYCFC jersey won a lunch with Jason Kreis, Claudio Reyna, and Tim Pernetti. I was one of those 5 and we are having the lunch next week.

That said, I was wondering if you have any good questions that you would like me to ask or topics you'd like me to bring up. I'll obviously gauge the atmosphere and only ask questions that I think are in good taste or that they can actually answer (I don't want to be that guy), but I'd love to hear what you guys would like to know at this point.

Thanks!

Offer to sell them steroids and hookers

Ask about long term roster, do they want to switch the roster every year or keep it constant?

Wats some long term achievments they want?

Ask what fans can do for the club

First off, I'm very jealous and you are a lucky guy.
Second, I respect the fact you don't want to be that guy that creates that awkward tenting in the room.
I think it would be great to ask them "when/if there are plans to make a statement about the lampard situation?" If you ask it in the fashion politely then it would not be prying for information and I wouldn't believe it would make proffesionals like them who have to deal with a lot more prying questions day to day feel uncomfortable. Just an idea though

First off, I'm very jealous and you are a lucky guy.
Second, I respect the fact you don't want to be that guy that creates that awkward tenting in the room.
I think it would be great to ask them "when/if there are plans to make a statement about the lampard situation?" If you ask it in the fashion politely then it would not be prying for information and I wouldn't believe it would make proffesionals like them who have to deal with a lot more prying questions day to day feel uncomfortable. Just an idea though
Thanks, that's definitely a good way to phrase it. I'll probably ask Claudio how his trip to Manchester was to get the ball rolling lol

Hey congrats man. That will be fun. I would want to know if Kreis feels like he has changed anything philosophically since he left RSL. Also, what is his opinion on the role of fullbacks int he attack,and would he ever play a 3 or 5 man back line?

Have fun

Reactions: MagnusPax
Congrats man,

I would ask when are they going to tells us what channel/network we will be NYCFC games on.

I would ask if there are any plans to schedule games against the Cosmos. I think that'd be fun.

I'd also like to know what their philosophy on youth development is - how do we plan on creating homegrown talent?

Edit: Enjoy it! That's a really cool opportunity.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
I'd love to hear when we will hear some news on the academy and other infrastructure projects (women's team, etc?) Is there any chance that they are going to announce it in the coming months, or is it something they're planning on waiting a season or two to get going?

I guess the obvious question to ask (other than the one regarding he who shall not be named) is about the stadium.

Maybe being in such an intimate setting you'll get a better answer than the usual crap they've been shoveling out at press conferences or much larger gatherings.

Just let them know that the hysteria in the FL situation came from the fact that they seemed "weak" during these last few weeks. Since most NYCers relationship with CFG is so recent, we need our guys (Jason and Claudio) to look like they're fully in charge.

I guess the top of that list should be "So Mr. Reyna...how'd your visit to Manchester last week turn out?"

"Mr Kreis, how do you feel about facing RSL for the first time?"

Reactions: MagnusPax
Oh yea ask them if they were surprised by the reaction to the home jerseys. I expect them to pr the shit out of the question.

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
Steven, please ask them to what extent they will prioritize cup matches (US Open Cup starting this summer and then eventually the CONCACAF Champions League). Also, ask them if they have a back up stadium in mind for US Open Cup matches that cannot be held at Yankee Stadium due to scheduling conflicts. Thanks buddy!

Hey guys,

As you may recall, there was a promotion at Modell's where the first 5 people to buy the NYCFC jersey won a lunch with Jason Kreis, Claudio Reyna, and Tim Pernetti. I was one of those 5 and we are having the lunch next week.

That said, I was wondering if you have any good questions that you would like me to ask or topics you'd like me to bring up. I'll obviously gauge the atmosphere and only ask questions that I think are in good taste or that they can actually answer (I don't want to be that guy), but I'd love to hear what you guys would like to know at this point.

Thanks!

Congrats, that's awesome. Definitely ask them about this Lampard bullshit.

Reactions: DiRoma