Votes: 73 92.4%
  • Lampard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirlo

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Saunders

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
One other off the field item: was the supporters section really chanting "F*** the red bulls!"??? I thought I heard it several times.

Yes, it's a heated rivalry but stay classy. No need for that. There are plenty of cheers that can rip into RBNY without resorting to expletives.

NYCFC will still be behind Seattle (OMG JORDAN MORRIS!!!!) and is contractually obligated to never pass LA Galaxy. Probably still behind Red Bulls because that Jesse Marsch is so smart and shows so much passion.
You mean like:

Garber: Luckily for MLS, Wayne Rooney & Thomas Muller have agreed to play for LA and will be ready to take the field in August. It's really a coup for MLS and we couldn't pass up the opportunity. Each team can now have 5 DPs.

He's such a pompous idiot. 4 - really? What game was he watching? RB didn't have a single legitimate scoring opportunity.

The missed header. But that's it. He's just a jackass. And as soon as we make our Summer transfers he can say "oh, well now that changes everything!" And then he's still the smartest jackass in the room.

Feels so nice to finally get a derby win!! Hopefully we can keep up the momentum.

Harrison is so good! I was amazed watching him in seattle last week and he just continued this game, the guy never seems to run out of energy.

Reactions: Ulrich
Gotta give credit to Viera for that lineup. Thought it was crazy that Mata wasn't starting, but obviously it worked.

I have an irrational hatred for most of the Red Bulls players, so this feels good
I don't think I hate any team more in professional sports then the red bulls. From the top all the way down to some of their shitty players like Collin, Felipe etc, to their shitty fans. I will be happy if they lose every stinking game 5-0. I loathe that organization.

One other off the field item: was the supporters section really chanting "F*** the red bulls!"??? I thought I heard it several times.

Yes, it's a heated rivalry but stay classy. No need for that. There are plenty of cheers that can rip into RBNJ without resorting to expletives.

Yeah. That's not very intelligent. My 8 yr old asked me why the third rail was chanting it. I said it's because they lost their thesaurus. Luckily he did not question that. But what he did do was make me laugh like never before. Whenever a red bull guy deserved a booo from the crowd, he started the Mooo!! Great genes that kid!

When RB can't be physical, they're a very average team.

RBNJ as I have said in the past are a weak minded team. They are bullies. In the past when they can bully a team they will pounce on them. Once things go south for them they start to really question their abilities and like bullies they get stomped on. This mentality is the trademark of this franchise with Jesse Marsche as their coach. With Petke they were different. With Petke they fought tooth and nail until the last whistle but the talent was not there. Even though they had Henry, their midfield wasn't there, and their backline was awful.

I knew today when I saw Duvall at CB and Zizzo at RB, I knew we had a chance. I made a mention of it in the chat.

Reactions: Ulrich
I don't think I hate any team more in professional sports then the red bulls. From the top all the way down to some of their shitty players like Collin, Felipe etc, to their shitty fans. I will be happy if they lose every stinking game 5-0. I loathe that organization.

For me it's
1. rangers
2. Patriots
3. Red Sox
4. Cosmos
5. Redbull

But they are up there in the animosity department. And it's saying something that 2 NYC rivals have made their way to my top 5 in 1.5 seasons.

Oh yeah! We're like a whole new team with Harrison , Lamps, Iarola in mid, mena back in the side. Just Brilliant ( not Fredrick though he put in a shift too mind !) didn't make it out because of the early kick ( coming from 2 hours away ) family stuff later and France Iceland a out to kick off . Huge France fan ( with some blood) but feel like I'm playing with house money now even the monumental upset from the Vikings can't spoil my day

Think about the difference a player of the quality that Jack is with the ball at his feet with his distributions, shots, and mentality. Think about who we had in this spot for majority of this season who just was/is clueless with the ball, no confidence, and no touch (Shelton). When Shelton was not there, we had Mendoza or Taylor, all can't come close to Jack. Yes Lampard has been very good and his hustle on that first goal prior to the corner kick was great, when he slid and got the ball to Tmac. To me Jack Harrison is the fucking man. He makes us so much more dangerous and opens everyone else open so much. It will be a sad day when he leaves NYCFC but fuck it, lets not worry about that now.

Reactions: Davo15 and Ulrich
For me it's
1. rangers
2. Patriots
3. Red Sox
4. Cosmos
5. Redbull

But they are up there in the animosity department. And it's saying something that 2 NYC rivals have made their way to my top 5 in 1.5 seasons.
For me the Cosmos I hate alot as well but to me whether they win or lose it doesn't matter because they play in an absolute beer league in the NASL which is completely irrelevant. I don't want to see them win but if they do meh who cares it absolutely does not matter in any shape or form. I used to hate the Cowboys and Eagles as well as a Giants fan, but nah, for me right now I absolutely loath the red bulls and I hope they never see any success.

Win the Derby to be in first place halfway through the season. When we had a lousy record I kept saying how much better we are this year and I am saying it again -- we are so much better than last year.

Lets beat the Revs and put the NYCFC stamp on the Eastern Conference!!!!!
And I will add to this. The games we lost at home this year and the amount of points we have given up at home this year in the TFC, ORL, RSL games, which are all games we should have won really. With the additions of Harrison and Lampard and Iraola finally finding the right spot in front of the line. WATCH THE FUCK OUT. The only thing that can down us is Saunders and our backline.

Something to think about after the high of this win, we play again in three days and three hours on the road at New England. That's two days to rest/train. We can expect a very different lineup for that.

Something for the Red Bulls to think about. With Duvall receiving a red and Collin receiving his fifth yellow, they won't have their starting CBs for the next match. Haha!
Literally every pro Kreis guy has disappeared. Magnus and NYCFCFan were the big ones. They havent posted in forever. I guess when you are continually wrong about everything you tend to run off..

Anyway great win. Top of the east. Life is good.
I was always a Pro Kreis guy and still am. I don't think you can compare Kreis to PV simply because the team has changed so much in the last 12 months. Look at the players we have now. Look at our starting XI for most of last year we had guys like Wingert, Brovsky, Jacobsen, Ned, Nemec, Valezquez, starting for us. This year is totally different. Kudos to PV for sure, but I guarantee you Kreis will be back in MLS and he will be successful.

By the way, does anyone have any videos from the atmosphere inside the stadium and after the win outside? Thanks!

For me it's
1. rangers
2. Patriots
3. Red Sox
4. Cosmos
5. Redbull

I'd say it's an equal tie between:

1. Patriots
1. Red Sox
1. Cosmos
1. Redbull
1. UF Gators (sorry Gotham Gator)

Reactions: adam