Votes: 73 92.4%
  • Lampard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirlo

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Saunders

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
As of now, we've scored the most goals in the league and given up the most.

I believe that was PVs philosophy that he talked about before our first match vs Chicago. Maybe he knows what he's doing. (Except when it come to the keeper. I can't defend not picking at least a bum off the street to replace Sainders)

Reactions: BxLio91 and Ulrich
No KC thread up yet. But looking ahead, Dwyer just picked up a yellow vs Columbus and will miss the match vs NYC next Sunday :)

Was going to post this as well...We'll see who makes the first post on the SKC thread when it opens. NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan

RJ Allen is now one yellow card away from a suspension due to accumulation.

Reactions: adam
The Coup (205-206), home of the Chicken Bucket, was going the Iceland clap chant twice during the game. If they're going to be doing chants they should coordinate better with the supporters section in the bleachers so it becomes a full stadium atmosphere.

Also, I don't know how I feel about them doing such a chant.

Reactions: Jock
Was going to post this as well...We'll see who makes the first post on the SKC thread when it opens. NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan

RJ Allen is now one yellow card away from a suspension due to accumulation.

We'll see who remembers.

Big shout-out to roxfontaine and all of the SG members that kept the stadium lit all game long !!! That was without a doubt the best atmosphere we've had ever. The Tifo was amazing - best yet!!! The songs never stopped, and the Come on New York cheer made it's way around to 228 a few times with everybody clapping & singing along - that's really becoming the team's cheer!!! Bring that energy every game!

Big shout-out to roxfontaine and all of the SG members that kept the stadium lit all game long !!! That was without a doubt the best atmosphere we've had ever. The Tifo was amazing - best yet!!! The songs never stopped, and the Come on New York cheer made it's way around to 228 a few times with everybody clapping & singing along - that's really becoming the team's cheer!!! Bring that energy every game!
I can't cheer the supporters sections today because of the classless mindless Fuck the RedBulls chant repeated so many times. Disqualified. All their energy wasted.

Anyone have pics of the tifo? And/or stadium sounds on video/youtube? I would love to see how the atmosphere was. Also, any videos of fans after the game outside the stadium?

Any fights pre or post game?

The missed header. But that's it. He's just a jackass. And as soon as we make our Summer transfers he can say "oh, well now that changes everything!" And then he's still the smartest jackass in the room.
I legitimately don't like that guy. You've got to be a special sort of asshole for me to actually not like you. And he has it down pat. He's on my "will not watch a video he's in" list because I can't look at his ugly face without being pissed off.

I legitimately don't like that guy. You've got to be a special sort of asshole for me to actually not like you. And he has it down pat. He's on my "will not watch a video he's in" list because I can't look at his ugly face without being pissed off.
You talking about Doyle? The way he speaks/communicates and his face OMG. Like I said above UNBEARABLE. In addition to this, I remember first week of the season MLS soccer had a pregame show of him and Kreis and Carr etc and every time Doyle would speak he would try so hard to make himself sound like the smartest person in the room, and the other guys would totally just dismiss what he said and not even counter with anything and move on to a different topic. LOL It was great to see.

Anyone with a clip of the red card? From my seat, it looked ban-worthy.

Anyone with a clip of the red card? From my seat, it looked ban-worthy.
Don't have the clip but since I couldn't make the game :(:(I saw it on TV. Duvall went in studs up and caught him just below his knee and went down to his ankle. TV announcer even mention that if it was a bit higher it would have buckled his knee. Absolutely deserved red card.

Duvall looks like a big baby and Lade looks like knock off Adam Lambert.

We've still never lost or tied our third game after a two game win streak. We're really good at three game win streaks. We've never gone four in a row.

On another note, is it outrageous to think we can compete for the supporters shield? Or at least top in the east for spot in the Champions League?

Last edited:
Wow Thanks to everyone who liked my earlier comment! I'm not used to having such a positive response. But i guess we're all in such a good mood as a collective! I Can't Stop Staring at that Celebration picture!! I mean Really??My Andrea Smack Dab in the middle of it Naked !! Where The Hell's everyone gonna be looking at?? Well when the Statue of Liberty sports a baby bump in about 3 months from now we won't need Maury Povich to tell us Who The Daddy is? There's only one man on the planet!! She's just been saving herself for the right man after all these years! And it took a Visitor !!God Bless Her ! God Bless the USA!!! Rock-n-Roll All Night and Party Everyday then Dream On !! #batshitcrazystraightjacketproud!!

"But the series is still 4-1 and it's 7-2 on aggregate this year! And 14-4 overall!" just having a laugh at the whiny shit their throwing around on twitter/message boards etc. right now.

Reactions: S1ARK5