San Antonio Raiders

Scott McCarthy

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 22, 2014
Brooklyn,NY
www.facebook.com
I would not blame the raiders for moving at this point, just look how long the city and MLB has dragged out the A's situation, The Warriors are moving back to San Francisco and the A's would be in San Jose by now, if the Giants were not blocking them from doing so (ironically, San Jose was labeled A's territory and the A's agreed to give it to the Giants, to keep them from moving to Tampa Bay)

Story is here

Apparently the A's signed a 10 year lease at that stadium so they won't be going anywhere for a while. The Raiders owner is on a year to year basis at that stadium so if he finds a new home he can leave and move the Raiders elsewhere as long as the league allows it

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
I've always liked those Bay Area teams, I highly recommend "Oakland: The Raiders, The A's, The 70's"

growing up, I had a binder filled with Canseco, McGwire, Staubach, Henderson and Todd Van Poppel cards.

The Raiders would n0t have to share the fan base with the 49ers anymore. It may work for both teams.

I would not blame the raiders for moving at this point, just look how long the city and MLB has dragged out the A's situation, The Warriors are moving back to San Francisco and the A's would be in San Jose by now, if the Giants were not blocking them from doing so (ironically, San Jose was labeled A's territory and the A's agreed to give it to the Giants, to keep them from moving to Tampa Bay)

Story is here

That's not really Oakland's fault with the A's but the Giants and resistance in Fremont

I think the bay area teams should relocate to San Jose which is basically what's happening.

Raiders to San Antonio would make sense especially since their color scheme matches the Spurs. Then move the Chargers and Jags to LA and all is well in the world.

Though I think the Jags go to London and the Bills go to Toronto. I just don't know how a London team will work and I LIKE the idea.

I think the bay area teams should relocate to San Jose which is basically what's happening.

Raiders to San Antonio would make sense especially since their color scheme matches the Spurs. Then move the Chargers and Jags to LA and all is well in the world.

Though I think the Jags go to London and the Bills go to Toronto. I just don't know how a London team will work and I LIKE the idea.
I prefer teams to stay in the United States as it generates revenue for our country. I would like to see the NFL expand all over the world.

IMO the Bills need to always call Buffalo home. They are the only team to actually play in NY and are a WNY institution.

Jags to London seems legit, especially since they have an official team sponsored UK fan/supporters club "Union Jax"