Season Ticket Holders: Anyone Been Asked About Renewals For Next Year?

I will take credit for being "the brave attendee." My sense is they are thinking more of $5 per seat per game price raise which is about $85 per seat more than than last year.

Is this with or without our Founding Member ST discount?:rolleyes:

Oil is in the toilet, stocks are all over the place. Even the sheik might be feeling the pinch.

$45 oil * infinite barrels of oil is as much infinity as $90 oil * infinite barrels.

stadiummap2016-renewals-4_Page_1.jpg

I am ending my self-imposed ban two days early. I am in a good mood, that will hopefully hold.

The new pricing looks fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine are going up around $50/per seat, which is really reasonable IMHO (for where they are they're probably underpriced)

so all my season tickets are in section 217. How wonderful.

Yeah, that kind of stinks. I wonder if they are going to open up another section in that area for you guys. 208 doesn't have any season tickets, and the views are quite good from there.

I also see that they are opening up the bleachers to season tickets this year, which they hadn't done last year.

Yeah, that kind of stinks. I wonder if they are going to open up another section in that area for you guys. 208 doesn't have any season tickets, and the views are quite good from there.

I also see that they are opening up the bleachers to season tickets this year, which they hadn't done last year.

How about they move me to the old away supporters section paying the same price as my old section? That sounds good.

My 1 season ticket is in section 217, where the visiting team supporters will next year. I just spoke with my account rep Carlos, and he mentioned that they are moving me to section 223. Because of this "inconvenience", I'm getting the same price I paid this year for next year. And he mentioned that I'm really moving up from Category 6 seating/pricing to Category 4 seating for essentially the same price I'm paying now. In the end, I'm actually ahead of the game. What's great is that I was thinking of moving my seat anyways. Now I can get 2 for next year!

Reactions: Gene
Just renewed my seats! I noted my row in section 110 went from 9 to 8 due to some renumbering noted. Same seats, but apparently being renumbered. They are transitioning to a system where we are billed year round for membership and can cancel any time with 30 days notice with balances being applied to a game (but then you lose Founding status).

Reactions: LostAnvil
"*Please note, some rows in the 100 Level have been renumbered for the 2016 season, but your physical seat location will remain the same."
Sounds contradictory - warrants a call for clarification......

Reactions: LostAnvil and Robin
I will take credit for being "the brave attendee." My sense is they are thinking more of $5 per seat per game price raise which is about $85 per seat more than than last year.

They also said they will send out invoices in mid Sept. By about a month after that they will know who didn't renew and which seats are open for those of us that want to add seats.

My highlight of the event was CJ (assistant coach) saying our guys need to play with more attitude so that opponents know they will be sore after an NYCFC game. According to CJ (and I wholeheartedly agree) this attitude is lacking in our team now.
$85 price increase? Perhaps on level 2. My husband and I are on level 1 and the increase is aprox. $160 per seat, we have only two seats. Asked why so much increase, no response ... And, the guy was on the phone!

We're nearing the end of the year, and they normally kick up renewal chatter this time of year. Anyone heard from their Account Exec? I'm curious if they're jacking up prices on season tickets next year considering the high demand.
My husband tried renewing our loved seats online, ran into difficulties and got a guy on the land line. First, a big Thank You to us Founding Members...the cost per seat (we have two) went up near $150 per seat! I appreciated the big thank you email Reyna sent, cool...now it seems it was to cushion the blow of price increase! Yes, we love our seats and new friends we made around us...we payed. But, I am quite annoyed at the volume of price increase. If you take an average of 15,000 founding members and multiply that by just a $100 per increase...that is $1,500,000 more being made off us beloved Founding Members. And, that is a way low "ballpark" figure. Go figure. I certainly hope compensation is made otherwise.