Seat Select Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my excitement, I failed on the thread title. Mods can you fix?

Here are the details of the process:

The seat selection process consists of four (4) stages:
1. Virtual Venue & Account Manager (now)
2. Seat Selection Survey (next week)
3. Notification of your seat selection date and time (early August)
4. Actual selecting of seat locations (mid-August)

Away sections are 223-224. I was considering some seats in that area that will now be taken off of my list, as will the family corner. It looks like I will most likely go near the supporter's!

For the parents out there the Family Corner in Sections 109, 110, 209, and 210. This area is located near Guest Services, a family restroom, and a team store. I guess you can say sections 108 and 111 are also family friendly.

In my excitement, I failed on the thread title. Mods can you fix?

leteracy_fail.jpg

Done

Reactions: BxLio91
Anyone received their seat selection date yet? supposed to find out early august?

Nothing yet. They said mid August, so it should be any day now.

I asked NYCFC on Twitter what is up and this was their response:

Working through some logistics and hope to have an update in the near future. Thanks for the patience!

Sounds like it's going to be delayed. Damn.

Near Future UPDATE?? The unknown is really killer. Wish they just said seat selection begins September 1. Would be easier to wait.

Since the past week, I've been checking my email every few hours...hope im not the only one. haha

Reactions: ozgie
Just spoke with a rep via the online chat and they told me they are anticipating seat selection beginning in 3 weeks are so. Guess i dont need to check my email every 5 seconds.

Yeah guys, they haven't even finalized the supporters section details with the Third Rail yet. That will happen first before the seat selection process starts.

Yeah guys, they haven't even finalized the supporters section details with the Third Rail yet. That will happen first before the seat selection process starts.

I'm almost positive they announced the sections that the Third Rail is sitting in.

They did. TR sections are done.

3 weeks????? Damn, that's really annoying. I don't understand what could be the issue. They've have a while to sort out any issues. At least send an email out to everyone letting us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.