Sell Tickets On Account Manager

I wish they had used the TicketMaster+ feature, which integrates resale tickets into the main page with face value tickets.

Have been tweeting them and they say they are going to put link on NYCFC website and try link up with TM+ so that our tickets will be listed on Ticketmaster.com as well. Its just the early stages so hopefully will become go to site!

I was about to post the same.

If it makes a difference to anyone looking to buy tickets, if you have an account with the Yankees Ticket Exchange you automatically have one with NYCFC.

This is the email I just got from them:
We are pleased to announce that New York City FC Ticket Exchange has officially launched for the 2015 season. As a New York City FC Seasoncard Holder, you are now able to post your tickets from your season ticket plan for resale through New York City FC Ticket Exchange directly from your AccountManager. It is a safe, convenient, and affordable place to sell your tickets for matches you are unable to attend.

You can post your tickets for resale by logging in to your AccountManager. You will be notified via email when your tickets are sold and the buyer will receive the tickets instantly with Ticket Exchange verification. You will receive prompt payment for all ticket orders that you confirm and fill.

As a New York City FC Seasoncard Holder you have the added benefit of a preferred resale fee that is limited to 5% of the purchase price of the resale transaction as opposed to a higher resale fee, which is the current structure of other resale options. Please note, you must post your ticket(s) for resale through AccountManager to receive the preferred 5% commission rate.

For more detailed information on New York City FC Ticket Exchange, including a complete list of buyer and seller FAQs, please click the button below.

Thank you for your continued support and patience as we finalized this process.
I happened to look at it yesterday and it let me log on but I didn't like the look of the site too much. I sold my seats for the SKC game on StubHub, first time using it, and I gotta say I found the UI must easier/more user friendly. I was looking forward to the TicketExchange but I think for this next game my tickets will go back up on StubHub, even though they really do suck with those fees. At least I was able to sell my seats at cost on there, if you look at the ticketsnow site the tickets currently listed are as low as $18. Plus NYCFC doesn't even yield any results you have to actually type in New York City FC to get the games to come up. I look forward to next month when I can actually use my own seats!

Edit: Plus, there's no way to select only certain sections to look at the ticket prices. You can sort the list, but you still have to scroll through the whole thing to see the sections you want to look at. I just can't see people using this to buy tickets regularly.
Though it has given me an idea about where to look for cheaper tickets for concerts that are sold out!

This is the email I just got from them:

I happened to look at it yesterday and it let me log on but I didn't like the look of the site too much. I sold my seats for the SKC game on StubHub, first time using it, and I gotta say I found the UI must easier/more user friendly. I was looking forward to the TicketExchange but I think for this next game my tickets will go back up on StubHub, even though they really do suck with those fees. At least I was able to sell my seats at cost on there, if you look at the ticketsnow site the tickets currently listed are as low as $18. Plus NYCFC doesn't even yield any results you have to actually type in New York City FC to get the games to come up. I look forward to next month when I can actually use my own seats!

Edit: Plus, there's no way to select only certain sections to look at the ticket prices. You can sort the list, but you still have to scroll through the whole thing to see the sections you want to look at. I just can't see people using this to buy tickets regularly.
Though it has given me an idea about where to look for cheaper tickets for concerts that are sold out!

I noticed this too...... StubHub for me until I see TicketExchange improve.

This all sounds lame. How the hell do they expect the tickets to sell when they dump them onto a site no one knows about. Going to us StubHub until they smarten up.

I just want to confirm. Is my understanding correct that you cannot list or sell your tickets for less than what you paid?

Yes so depends what season ticket package you have, mine was $340 so $20 per game. NYCFC sell them at a bit of a mark up anyway. My section are being sold at $25 so sold mine at $25 too and got bought quickly. May attempt to undercut them on games that are less popular!

Reactions: mgarbowski
Trying to list mine for Sunday can anyone walk me through how to do this?

Never mind just did it. Very simple. How do I get the money, though?

Never mind again, just got to that step:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed that season ticket holders can now purchase additional tickets to all games at season-ticket prices, with fees of less than half of what ticketmaster normally charges.

I think this had been talked about before but today was the first day I saw the option available in my account. Forgive me if this is old news.

For all I know this may be totally standard but as someone who bought exactly 1 seat, and was previously poking around resale sites for those game I wanted to attend with others, this is a tremendous benefit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malatesta
This is awesome, sold my tickets in minutes, getting roughly the same payout as StubHub despite lower price! I love having front row aisle seats! They display much better on the TM+ feature than they do on Stubhubs crappy map and list.

I hate to open up an old thread but I have a question about account mgr

Has anybody had any success making a profit? I sold my seats to the Union thursday game at a $10 loss per game, i was happy to make something but a Loss is a Loss...

any tips?

I hate to open up an old thread but I have a question about account mgr

Has anybody had any success making a profit? I sold my seats to the Union thursday game at a $10 loss per game, i was happy to make something but a Loss is a Loss...

any tips?
I guess it depends on your seats. I have front-row aisle in the 200's behind the goal and they have sold in hours when I post them at about a $7 profit. Maybe I should raise the price, but I don't want to leave them.

Reactions: Tim Sanchez