Sell Tickets On Account Manager

My seats are pretty good, I'm right by the right field foul post 2 rows back...tickets list for $35, but there always seems to be open tickets in my section...ugh maybe i should have gotten different seats

Even next to me, there never seems to be people in my row (minus the home opener)

Thanks for the input....i think I'm gonna put the next game up for sale at a $10 profit margin and see if there are any bites, worst case scenario, ill just go to the game ;-)

My seats are pretty good, I'm right by the right field foul post 2 rows back...tickets list for $35, but there always seems to be open tickets in my section...ugh maybe i should have gotten different seats

Even next to me, there never seems to be people in my row (minus the home opener)

Thanks for the input....i think I'm gonna put the next game up for sale at a $10 profit margin and see if there are any bites, worst case scenario, ill just go to the game ;-)
Be patient, most sales take place in the 72 hours before the game, so wait until about 24 hours before start to reduce prices if they don't sell.

Reactions: ldent42
So far I've attended two games and sold the rest, my schedule won't allow me to go to many games until June. My SKC tickets sold day before and day of match, at a $2 profit per seat. The Timbers went three days before the match at a $4 profit, and the Sounders went two weeks before the game at a $9 profit.
Since the TM exchange got up and running I set them to market price and forget about it. I am obviously not trying to make money off the tickets but I'm also careful not to devalue the average market rate by putting them up on social media for under face value. The TM exchange (as it is now) is a million times more convenient than I found Stubhub to be. It won't allow the price to drop below face, which is a huge bonus in my eyes.
It should also be mentioned that profitability depends on what you paid for your tickets. Mine are in 115 and cost $400, so my cost per match is around $25. I've got the aisle, which some people find more appealing.

I hate to open up an old thread but I have a question about account mgr

Has anybody had any success making a profit? I sold my seats to the Union thursday game at a $10 loss per game, i was happy to make something but a Loss is a Loss...

any tips?

I have made a couple of dollars on two sets of tickets I sold. I thought you couldn't sell them less that than the price you paid?