Serie A?

Orange

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
Charlotte, NC
www.twitter.com
Anyone here a Serie A fan? My dad brought me up watching Serie A. His favorite team was AC Milan so they're one of my favorites. I watch BPL and MLS but I feel right at home with Serie A. It excited me even more when AC Milan took the place over Man City to play Liverpool in Charlotte. I love Man City but I'm more of a long time AC Milan fan.

Bein Sport is a TV channel...they are (i believe) the exclusive carrier of Serie A in the US....they have a lot of games on the main channel but also stream most (if not all) of the rest of the games live on their website...

check with your provider and see if its carried

Bein Sport is a TV channel...they are (i believe) the exclusive carrier of Serie A in the US....they have a lot of games on the main channel but also stream most (if not all) of the rest of the games live on their website...

check with your provider and see if its carried

Optimum (cablevision) recently picked them up finally. Big shout out to my bosses.

When it comes to Serie A I like Milan also.
I had the sports package I was told Optimum customers were getting a trial so I was pleasantly surprised to see it was still there.
Then I realized it was added to the package

Reactions: Metfanant
I don´t really follow Italian football but I keep an eye on Torinos results..

I support AS Roma. Even though the league has been in massive decline, Serie A will always be one of my favorites.

I support AS Roma. Even though the league has been in massive decline, Serie A will always be one of my favorites.

It´s just sort of stuck in the past.. It needs new stadiums that starts to attract families for one thing, you can hardly get a glass of water in most Italian stadiums where as in Germany and England you can have a five course dinner.

Reactions: Drainyoo
I could write a book on why Serie A is in the position that it is today. But I do think it's slowly getting better. More teams are open to building modern stadiums, and this current crop of young players in the league is the best I've seen in awhile.

But it still has a long ways to go until it's a top league again.

The "Top League" position is not static by any means.. I remember when Serie A was THE league in Europe while Bundesliga was hopelessly behind and in danger of being overtaken by the French.
It needs constant nurturing..

Juve! The greatest European team of course. I really hope they keep Vidal and gets Sanchez from Napoli. They're offering 18mill Euros for him, which is a bit short for Barca's expectations, but they might give Llorente as well, which is something Barca definitely needs.
I think Serie A is in a renaissance, I can see the big teams making a big comeback in the international tournaments soon.

Reactions: Soccerfanatic94