Signature

EDsta

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
May 1, 2014
Queens Village
Correct me if I'm mistaken but on most forums I've been on when you have the option of a signature it gets inserted under your comments on a thread.

I see the option to make a sig but it isn't used for anything. I don't even see it on my profile page.

Oh boy is it really >_> maybe it's not supported on the mobile browser. Let me get a smaller one lol

I'm curious.
Is there a restriction on images in signatures?
I went to change mine to something more visual with the current (and, if I may add, ever-changing) theme approximately the same size and I got a message that I'm allow 0 images in my signature.
I realize where this could be a problem with some folks, but is there some guidance on size restrictions or otherwise?

P.S. Also no post preview function?

I'm curious.
Is there a restriction on images in signatures?
I went to change mine to something more visual with the current (and, if I may add, ever-changing) theme approximately the same size and I got a message that I'm allow 0 images in my signature.
I realize where this could be a problem with some folks, but is there some guidance on size restrictions or otherwise?

P.S. Also no post preview function?

I've not heard of any restrictions on images in signatures - you seem to have one right now - but I'd have to check with Dan.

As for previewing posts, you can do so by clicking the "More Options..." button, which will take you to an expanded text box window.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan