Sorry Guys...

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
I'm sorry about all the down time today. Honestly its laughable because we are a small forum by forum standards.
There's no reason our host should be having any issues carrying us especially with how much we are paying for it.
I'm upgrading us to a VPS which can host a forum of thousands of members and millions of posts. It's expensive but will pay off for sure.
Come early Monday the forum might be down for a little while because we will be migrating to the new host. NOTHING will be lost so don't worry. The database will be transferred over and it'll be like nothing happened when you login after.
I'm just asking that you guys tough it out until then. If we can expedite it for tomorrow that would be great as well but it might have to wait until Monday.

We'll be good on Monday at the latest. Everything will be much faster after that and we should have any down time at all.

Seriously, thank you for all the hard work and money you pour into this. It doesn't go unnoticed.

You're welcome guys! I got a passion for the club and want to do everything I can to help bring fans together!