Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nope. The page does say that current City Members don't need to do anything and that they will get priority based upon total tenure.
Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

Full text from the email link:

New York City FC Stadium Deposits​

Current City Members do not need to place a deposit as they will receive top priority for all products offered in each sales phase. Priority order among City Members will be based on total number of years of tenure as a City Member, with Founding Members having first priority.

General Admission / Reserved Seating
$25
Secure your favorite seat location in New York City FC’s new stadium. Pick out the best viewing angle of the pitch and cheer on the club with 25,000 of your closest friends!

Included:
  • Flexible membership payment plans
  • Discounts on merchandise
  • Invitations to annual members-only events

Premium Seating (Clubs, Lounges & Suites)
$100
Whether you are entertaining clients or experiencing a match with your friends & family, watch the action on the pitch from some of the best sightlines in the first soccer-specific stadium in NYC history. Enjoy amenities such as a private entrance, premier or valet parking, first class seating between the 18-Yard Boxes and access to an exclusive, private club, lounge, or suite experience on gameday!

Included:
  • Dedicated stadium entrance
  • Premium food and beverage offerings
  • Access to private lounge with luxurious seating and flat-panel TVs
  • Wider, padded stadium seats
  • Pitchside lounges - 8 tickets/lounge
  • Private suites - 12 tickets/suite

Only 1 deposit required per account. Stadium waitlist deposits are non-transferable, but can be refunded by contacting boxoffice@nycfc.com Additional information about the waitlist will be communicated at a later time.

Full text from the email link:

New York City FC Stadium Deposits​

Current City Members do not need to place a deposit as they will receive top priority for all products offered in each sales phase. Priority order among City Members will be based on total number of years of tenure as a City Member, with Founding Members having first priority.

General Admission / Reserved Seating
$25
Secure your favorite seat location in New York City FC’s new stadium. Pick out the best viewing angle of the pitch and cheer on the club with 25,000 of your closest friends!

Included:
  • Flexible membership payment plans
  • Discounts on merchandise
  • Invitations to annual members-only events

Premium Seating (Clubs, Lounges & Suites)
$100
Whether you are entertaining clients or experiencing a match with your friends & family, watch the action on the pitch from some of the best sightlines in the first soccer-specific stadium in NYC history. Enjoy amenities such as a private entrance, premier or valet parking, first class seating between the 18-Yard Boxes and access to an exclusive, private club, lounge, or suite experience on gameday!

Included:
  • Dedicated stadium entrance
  • Premium food and beverage offerings
  • Access to private lounge with luxurious seating and flat-panel TVs
  • Wider, padded stadium seats
  • Pitchside lounges - 8 tickets/lounge
  • Private suites - 12 tickets/suite

Only 1 deposit required per account. Stadium waitlist deposits are non-transferable, but can be refunded by contacting boxoffice@nycfc.com Additional information about the waitlist will be communicated at a later time.
I'm a current STH, but those deposit amounts are so low I would consider it worthwhile as an option holder cost even if non-refundable.

yeah, I was pretty surprised with how low it is
I’m just thinking that if they say that there are currently 20,000ish STH and the Valley of Ashes (see what I did there…. Just rolls off the tongue) only holds 25,000, that means there could be a lot of people that put down a non refundable deposit who might not have a chance at a seat.

Reactions: Gotham Gator
I’m just thinking that if they say that there are currently 20,000ish STH and the Valley of Ashes (see what I did there…. Just rolls off the tongue) only holds 25,000, that means there could be a lot of people that put down a non refundable deposit who might not have a chance at a seat.
There will certainly be a waitlist.

There will certainly be a waitlist.

Yep -- I definitely get the sense we will sell out the majority of our games in the new stadium for a while.

Also, 20,000 STH most likely includes partial plan holders. I would imagine we have about 18,000 guaranteed, sold STH tickets for every game right now including those partial plan holders.

I suspect you are right even if I wish they would let a nickname develop organically via the fans. "The Cube" seems overly corporate to me. I could see a scenario where they try to force the cube and the majority of the fans ignore them and go with something more interesting and tied to the team/city.
This makes sense to me: an official name in the marketing and an unofficial name adopted by the fans. (The Coop sounds so much like the Cube it wouldn't surprise me to see it go that way.)

Reactions: gbservis

I have no idea what this means, but good for them.

Reactions: Kenny and Gene
I have no idea what this means, but good for them.
Adele is playing Etihad Park, (Adele is engaged to the owner of Klutch sports) and LeBron's daughter will be the historical first and youngest*** signing of the NYCFC women's team (Klutch sports is LeBron's agency) ** Lebron's daughter is 9. I have no clue if she plays soccer. Sorry for my failed attempt of humor.

So they are going to be doing the entertainment scheduling, are going to get WWE or AEW at the Valley of Ashes?

Reactions: RunningWise
I’ve never seen an WWE or AEW event in a stadium without a top except for the huge events. Don’t think it will happen.

Reactions: moogoo
I’ve never seen an WWE or AEW event in a stadium without a top except for the huge events. Don’t think it will happen.
Especially with MSG and Barclays close enough, our 25k stadium will probably not compete for concerts and wrestling/boxing/UFC events.
Not big enough to take the weather risk over the arenas, and too small compared to the outdoor baseball stadiums or MetLife.
I'd expect most of our non-soccer events to be college football (not premier conference) and maybe some occasional lacrosse or rugby, in addition to maybe some state championship high school sports in rotation.

Especially with MSG and Barclays close enough, our 25k stadium will probably not compete for concerts and wrestling/boxing/UFC events.
Not big enough to take the weather risk over the arenas, and too small compared to the outdoor baseball stadiums or MetLife.
I'd expect most of our non-soccer events to be college football (not premier conference) and maybe some occasional lacrosse or rugby, in addition to maybe some state championship high school sports in rotation.
I think the non-soccer stuff will be mostly music and community activations and filming stuff for projects that are filmed in Nyc.

I would like the team to get the shovels in the ground and the concrete pour before the Mayor Adams has to stepped down. I know we are past the point of the appeal (120 days period I think it was) , but if somehow, someway people can get in the way of the stadium they will.

On the concert front, it will be interesting to see, as bands playing stadiums tours won't play there with Metlife there, but maybe bands that are planning to play PNC or Jones Beach, but will the team have to provide them with a stage, as those tours are built to play amphitheaters and they only need to bring speakers and instruments, and not stages. I cant see bands that would play Cit Field/Yankee stadium would give up 10-15K concert seats for better accoustics.