Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I’m kind of hoping that with getting in as a season ticket holder now or before it will make it more difficult for them to jump the price up an exorbitant amount for current fans compared to new fans buying in. But I’m gonna bet based on past experience with this club it will be the reverse
That is a supply and demand issue. Right now they have excess supply. So they drop the prices to try to lure new buyers.

In 2027 I'd expect (hope) the opposite. If there are more buyers than there are STs or even if it is simply close, there will be no incentive for the team to drop prices for new fans. Of course, in that case there will also be plenty of incentive for the team to jack up prices as much as the market will bear. Hopefully they show some shred of restraint in that regard.

Reactions: CCMore
To the team intern monitoring the site:

This predates your existence, but know your history the Giants and Jets had decade(s) long waiting list for their season tickets. They out priced their fans and now the Giants and Jets are searching for STH, don’t repeat their mistakes. To make it simple for you: Don’t f up your guaranteed revenue.

Anyone else glad that the shit is hitting the fan for the crook Adams this year and not last year?

I am glad our stadium approval process is done and dusted.

I'd argue that his only major accomplishment while in office has been to approve our stadium. I can't name anything else.

I'd argue that his only major accomplishment while in office has been to approve our stadium. I can't name anything else
My garbage collection is Monday and Thursday, which means a holiday interferes with collection every 4 weeks or so given the NYC holiday schedule. To save money, Bloomberg dropped Tuesday make up pickups because Thursday is only 2 days later. Adams added those Tuesday pickups back.

It’s major to me at least.

• Haha
Reactions: Shwafta
My garbage collection is Monday and Thursday, which means a holiday interferes with collection every 4 weeks or so given the NYC holiday schedule. To save money, Bloomberg dropped Tuesday make up pickups because Thursday is only 2 days later. Adams added those Tuesday pickups back.

It’s major to me at least.
comedy central sc GIF

Reactions: mgarbowski
is anybody planning to go visit? I would.. but i don't want to walk out of there with premium seats I can't afford. lol.

View attachment 13508
I received an email invite which I think went to all STHs (but I’m not sure). I did not respond because this display currently involves only 8 and 12 person lounges and suites being offered for full season purchase. I’m not that market and don’t feel like pretending I am, especially as I don’t think these mock ups will reveal much about other stadium seating.

Reactions: moogoo
With the Adams administration crumbling from the inside because of corruption, what could potentially halt the stadium plan from starting construction soon?

With the Adams administration crumbling from the inside because of corruption, what could potentially halt the stadium plan from starting construction soon?

I don't think any sort of new administration can stop it at this point. It's been approved. Groundbreaking is set for sometime next month. It was met with widespread approval from city council and all the relevant boards; I'm not sure there would be any political reason for a new administration to even try to disrupt it. It appears to be a wildly popular proposal.

I don't think any sort of new administration can stop it at this point. It's been approved. Groundbreaking is set for sometime next month. It was met with widespread approval from city council and all the relevant boards; I'm not sure there would be any political reason for a new administration to even try to disrupt it. It appears to be a wildly popular proposal.

i won't be convinced until it's open.