Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There's no stadium news because there's been no real estate news in the city. Nothing new is available and every option the club has looked at has been exhausted. There will only be new developments if city politics change (i.e. someone steps in the GAL site location deal) or something comes up for sale.
You got that right, Mayor DiBallsio needs to go. There is land in Flushing Queens, and even in College Point Queens. If Bloomberg had just 1 or 2 years left as Mayor, NYCFC would have had their Stadium somewhere in Queens. Regardless, something needs to be done. And it needs to be done ASAP. I'm a season ticket holder since day 1, and I'm not sure if I will renew next season.

You got that right, Mayor DiBallsio needs to go. There is land in Flushing Queens, and even in College Point Queens. If Bloomberg had just 1 or 2 years left as Mayor, NYCFC would have had their Stadium somewhere in Queens. Regardless, something needs to be done. And it needs to be done ASAP. I'm a season ticket holder since day 1, and I'm not sure if I will renew next season.
To be perfectly honest - I cannot see myself renewing without at least news about a stadium... Yankee stadium isn't incredibly appealing I have no issues rooting like a diehard from a bar or my couch...

COLLEGE POINT has a tremoundous amount of space. The 7 train can extend therevwas well with some $$

Reactions: Madz
To be perfectly honest - I cannot see myself renewing without at least news about a stadium... Yankee stadium isn't incredibly appealing I have no issues rooting like a diehard from a bar or my couch...

People were complaining that even as Founding Members when they didn't renew they lost their place in line to claim seats in the new stadium. You have to renew every year until there's a new stadium to keep your place in line to get seats in the new stadium.

Reactions: Kjbert and Madz
I'm definitely dropping from 2 season tickets to one. It wouldn't be the end of the world for me to watch from home next season.

Really not a bad plan. If you're worried about your place in a new stadium, I was told that the allocation order for tickets when it's announced will be the same as the original order we all signed up years ago. And you can upgrade to additional seats and obviously choose a new section for your seats (since it will all be new), even legends equivalent. So a drop down to 1 ticket to hold your place could be a good protest. You can also move that seat to the supporters section to cost you less (and they seem to have the highest resale potential if you can't make a match). This could be a good form of protest while still keeping our spots for when they finally bless us with the stadium we've been asking for.

People were complaining that even as Founding Members when they didn't renew they lost their place in line to claim seats in the new stadium. You have to renew every year until there's a new stadium to keep your place in line to get seats in the new stadium.
That's exactly how it works, it's a way to keep people who are on the fence about dropping their season tickets. It may cause me to renew next season just to keep my place in line. I do have 6 season tickets, but next year I will drop 2 and just keep 4. If I renew at all, still deciding.

Reactions: Kjbert
I went from 2 tickets to 3 tickets this year. At minimum, I am going back to 2 seats next year. At worst, I'm completely out. Some of it is the performance and growth of the club. Some of it is the lack of experience at the game (the novelty of playing in Yankee Stadium has worn off -if you've ever been at RBA for a packed house, there is no comparison) and a good deal of it is the lack of communication by the club. They do an AWFUL job of fan outreach.

I went from one supporters section seat last year to two regular seats this year. I'm keeping those for forever, at least at the moment. On the other hand I actually can also see giving them up and watching on TV though. I mean, I've watched Man City on TV for 15 years or so and never once been there. (I do aim to fix that one day, of course.)

Happy with my two seats though.

I MAY go from 4 to 2, but only if I upgrade seats to Legends or the like. I am hesitant to reduce the number as even though 2 will allow me to keep my place in line, if I have to add more seats again later I would have to pay the non-Founding Member rate. Over the course of the next 50 years (knock on wood) that difference will add up.

Reactions: Ulrich
Just wait till it turns up the intern is a regular poster

Heyyyy-ayyy iiintern, Ju-das!
I wanna knooo-oh-oh-oh-oow, why you're such a *****!
So that's why you have so much time during the day to research and post!!! I was wrong, you don't work at the DMV, you are City!!!

Reactions: Kjbert and adam