Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
once they clean up willet point junk yards that place is gonna be money! we should beg the wilpons to sponsor us.

Agree.

Disagree.

Something more intimate about Citi Field. I'm a Yankee fan. Loved the old stadium. Hated Shea. New Yankee Stadium is beautiful but it's essentially concrete and steel. No character whatsoever.

Citi Field is a bit different - outside of Carl's Cheesesteaks, Citi Field also has better food but it looks like Yankee Stadium is looking to change that

Something more intimate about Citi Field. I'm a Yankee fan. Loved the old stadium. Hated Shea. New Yankee Stadium is beautiful but it's essentially concrete and steel. No character whatsoever.

Citi Field is a bit different - outside of Carl's Cheesesteaks, Citi Field also has better food but it looks like Yankee Stadium is looking to change that
another Yankee fan that agrees with you. Citi has a smaller, closer to the field feel to it

Citi Field is for sure better than New YS. More wide open, has more personality. Great place to hang out. Soccer wise it looks like the seats would be further away though.

I've always thought the Mets wouldv'e been a better partner since they have the parking lot space that can be constructed on and, I believe, the first rights to Willets Point.

Reactions: Kjbert

add this Yankees fan to the list who agrees.

Reactions: Goodfella
I'm pretty sure we've already had the Yankee Stadium vs. Citi Field debate a few times over the course of the 295 pages of this thread. Whenever the Iron Triangle gets brought up so does this debate.

If I recall correctly, the Anouncer said they were serving fruit cups at the Montreal game. I could get behind that

I would definitely like that.

Yankee Stadium presumably upgraded its food before the season, but it was basically reconfiguring the low quality, greasy shit they already serve into new combinations. One exception is the new grilled cheese stand, but it's not open for soccer.

Reactions: adam

Yankee Stadium presumably upgraded its food before the season, but it was basically reconfiguring the low quality, greasy shit they already serve into new combinations. One exception is the new grilled cheese stand, but it's not open for soccer.

That's exactly what they did. I've tried all their heart attacks in a bun. They were all the same ingredients (burgers, cheese, hash browns, BBQ sauce or ketchup) just pilled on top of each other with a toothpick through it.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
That's exactly what they did. I've tried all their heart attacks in a bun. They were all the same ingredients (burgers, cheese, hash browns, BBQ sauce or ketchup) just pilled on top of each other with a toothpick through it.

Yep. I don't mind premium pricing in a stadium environment, but at least give us premium ingredients and preparation.

Reactions: mgarbowski and adam
I'm pretty sure we've already had the Yankee Stadium vs. Citi Field debate a few times over the course of the 295 pages of this thread. Whenever the Iron Triangle gets brought up so does this debate.
Hey NYCFC intern, we're still waiting on that table of contents.....

I went to the Yankee game on Monday and walked around the stadium, went to several sections I've never been in as I generally just stay along the path straight to the bleachers with the usual halftime run up a section to grab two beers instead of one. I saw several places that surprised me to be at a stadium, sushi, noodles, soup, etc.

Not sure if these are open during soccer matches or not.