Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You know that hedgehogs and groundhogs/woodchucks are different animals, right?

I'm sorry, they all look alike to me! OK???

giphy.gif

Uggghhh. I'm on Pg. 375 right now, after almost an entire page of discussion of 90's music, socks and bowties....I got to the bottom of the page and see that it goes all the way to page 380. This of course could indicate that something good may have happened today regarding a stadium, but we all know how this thread works.
Right now I am optimistic that something stadium related has generated 82 more posts in just a few hours, I will edit this post when I get to the end to either display my excitement, or my disgust and hatred of your people for getting my hopes up!

Reactions: LeeNYCFC and Kjbert
Pg. 376, it's still all about the Chilli Peppers, Black Crows, how much this has nothing to do with Stadiums, and even Will Ferrell made an appearance!
Still nothing stadium related.

Reactions: Kjbert and joe
Uggghhh. I'm on Pg. 375 right now, after almost an entire page of discussion of 90's music, socks and bowties....I got to the bottom of the page and see that it goes all the way to page 380. This of course could indicate that something good may have happened today regarding a stadium, but we all know how this thread works.
Right now I am optimistic that something stadium related has generated 82 more posts in just a few hours, I will edit this post when I get to the end to either display my excitement, or my disgust and hatred of your people for getting my hopes up!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
I hate all of you. 6 new pages since yesterday so I jump in all excited and...

I should have known. If there were really news there'd be 30 new pages!

Reactions: Kjbert