• Etihad Field

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I doubt it.

Building another arena within the radius of 100 miles that already has 4 other arenas seems like a terrible idea.

I don't know, distance isn't a good measurement in the Greater New York Area. Better to use travel time.

I'm sure quite a few people in Westchester and Connecticut would attend events in a northern Queens arena.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
Reactions: Kjbert and adam
The de facto de Blasio sucks thread...

"But the city is set to spend more to defend Mr. de Blasio in the investigations: A new contract will be filed with the city comptroller for outside counsel to spend more on the federal inquiry, City Hall officials said Wednesday, beyond the $10 million contract filed last year. They decline to provide the amount until the new contract has been filed."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/nyregion/de-blasio-fund-raising-investigation.html?_r=1

So it's okay for the City to spend money to defend de Blasio but not give debt relief on the GAL site?

De facto:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Kjbert
I think the Islanders biggest problem is they are a LI team with a LI fanbase playing in a part of Brooklyn not to convenient for LI. I'm pretty sure the team offices are still in Nassau and their community outreach etc is focused there even though they play in the Brooklyn now. The LIRR access is fine, but otherwise getting to Barclays from LI and parking is not fun. They would be much better off in Eastern Queens if they can pull that off.

Reactions: Kjbert