Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
I thought I worded that carefully enough to allow for that not being the case, but I'm also fine with admitting to being mistaken about that.
Might be part of the disconnect. I don't hold grudges. At least not over anything on a msg board. Wouldn't support my case very well about people being easily outraged, etc. I think your concerns were going well past the case I was making in a few ways.

Anyways, we should be decent and shut it down, as you said.

I didn't even write the initial post and your response annoyed me.
LPOTT (Last Post On This Topic - starting a new thing)

It is highly amusing how worked up you got over someone being critical of someone else on this board. Irony of biblical proportions. One might even suggest you should
just lighten up.
See what I did there? ;)

Reactions: Christopher Jee
LPOTT (Last Post On This Topic - starting a new thing)

It is highly amusing how worked up you got over someone being critical of someone else on this board. Irony of biblical proportions. One might even suggest you should

See what I did there? ;)
Having stupid opinions about soccer is a different matter, altogether, and worthy of berating.

There's curling in Ardsley up here in Westchester. I've always wanted to go check it out. The wild thing about curling is that its basically a drinking game. Cornhole, horseshoes, curling... All the same thing. Why don't they drink?
Let's get this thread back on track.

Curling.

Oh yeah, it's a huge drinking game. I also somewhat relate it to golf. I start playing, am a bit tense, have a few beers, my form relaxes and improves. Have a few more beers and I'm falling everywhere over the ice.

Go back inside the warm room, have more beers and pass out on the couch. What a wonderful Saturday.

I thought the curling was at Ardsley CC? The clubhouse burned down. I know they had reciprocity the last year to use other clubs in the area. Is the curling still open?

Let's get this thread back on track.

Curling.

Oh yeah, it's a huge drinking game. I also somewhat relate it to golf. I start playing, am a bit tense, have a few beers, my form relaxes and improves. Have a few more beers and I'm falling everywhere over the ice.

Go back inside the warm room, have more beers and pass out on the couch. What a wonderful Saturday.
You pass out on the couch in the club house?

Belmont as in out west by buffalo or am I missing something?

Belmont is on the LI - Queens border (but really the LI side) of the cross island expressway. It's a race track. Horse racing. Belmont stakes (third part of the triple crown). But not where we need a NYCFC SSS

Edit: can we do a forums meetup for curling???